PDA

View Full Version : Let's double the prices, they won't see anything !

Momoko_peach
11-11-12, 02:05 AM
Teamlava, you are so funny. You make me laugh so hard that I can't stop actually.
I used to spend a few gems in energy when I had a task to achieve and that my energy-meter was on zero...
Now, I'll be patient I guess. 30 energy were about 50 gems, now it's the double : 100 gems.
100 gems. 4 euros (I live in Europe) for 30 poor actions in a game...
It was painful enough to spend 50 gems when I had no choice, but 100... You are dreamers, TL guys. Really. Thanks for giving so much laughter.

queentina3
11-11-12, 06:04 AM
You have a better deal then me, mine changed to:

3 energy = 20 gems
6 energy = 40 gems
15 energy = 100 gems

chewytwix
11-11-12, 06:33 AM
You have a better deal then me, mine changed to:

3 energy = 20 gems
6 energy = 40 gems
15 energy = 100 gems

ridiculous! I'm deleting this game after level 12 even though it has amazing graphics. No point playing a game when everything is so difficult to advance in!

bigtail2
11-11-12, 08:27 AM
Level 25
3 E/5 gems
6 E/10 gems
15E/25 gems

ZoesDreamland
11-11-12, 09:36 AM
Why you raise the prices 400%?

Lvl 12
3 energy = 20 gems
6 energy = 40 gems
15 energy = 100 gems

Rockinkitten
11-11-12, 11:09 AM
I lost two lots of gems today because the gem window was obscured by wood I just chopped. Instead of collecting the wood I clicked on, it made me use gems instead.

Does TL really think we'll buy more gems this way? I'm gonna use all my gems on energy now ASAP because I've had enough of losing them to speeding up 1 hour items.

MHz_
11-11-12, 12:40 PM
We're testing pricing, as you know, this isn't anything new :) Just know that this is being done alongside a HUGE update of new quests and content that we're hoping to get into your hands ASAP.

ZoesDreamland
11-11-12, 01:11 PM
We're testing pricing, as you know, this isn't anything new :) Just know that this is being done alongside a HUGE update of new quests and content that we're hoping to get into your hands ASAP.

Companies must earn Money, thats okay for me and its a nice little Game.
But 400%+ isnt good for testing, just my thoughts.
Sure everyone decides how much is to much for him/herself.

sweetstuff525
11-11-12, 01:12 PM
Okay so they are testing it.... Which means if we don't buy energy at those high costs they will lower them... Since they will see we are not willing to spend that much

queentina3
11-11-12, 01:23 PM

Please remove me from your testing circuit then, I despise this pricing. :p

In fact, put my queentina3 ID onto the Gem Sale testing circuit instead, I'd REALLY appreciate that! tee hee

MHz_
11-11-12, 01:36 PM
Please remove me from your testing circuit then, I despise this pricing. :p

In fact, put my queentina3 ID onto the Gem Sale testing circuit instead, I'd REALLY appreciate that! tee hee

Haha! Unfortunately testing has to be done for all users (new and existing) so we can see how it affects them.

maguar
11-11-12, 02:22 PM

If you need any help testing this ahead of the release I'm more than happy to volunteer.

greatday2bealive
11-11-12, 07:18 PM
If we spend gems on energy does it increase the max energy we can have or is it a use once and then gone type deal?

kooky panda
11-11-12, 07:21 PM
If we spend gems on energy does it increase the max energy we can have or is it a use once and then gone type deal?
It does not increase your energy cap.
Use once then gone.

ninjaAhug
11-12-12, 12:33 AM
It's more annoying when you finally get your energy clicking on the wrong thing because its to close to something else and wasting it :(

maguar
11-12-12, 01:04 AM
It's more annoying when you finally get your energy clicking on the wrong thing because its to close to something else and wasting it :(

If you can quickly click on the edit button. This will stop all of the actions that haven't been done.

benbever
11-12-12, 05:17 AM
I have
10 energy for 20 gems
24 energy for 40 gems and
60 energy for 100 gems

60 energy is about 3 hours of waiting and 100 gems cost about 4 euro. It's still a bit expensive for me, but I can see people buying it. I'd rather buy unique items with gems, I'm patient.
Personally I'm not buying anything in any game until they fix the gem traps.

ninjaAhug
11-12-12, 05:26 AM
Oh sweet thank you :) I was starting to go bold this will save much hair pulling lol thanks again :)

greatday2bealive
11-12-12, 12:37 PM
Buying energy with gems then isn't worth it at all. Wow...so wrong to charge that much for a one time use.

ZoesDreamland
11-15-12, 05:14 AM
Still to expensive (200%+)
5 energy = 20 gems
12 energy = 40 gems
30 energy = 100 gems

To sad, that makes the game boring.
To much to buy action and make it less boring.

nmid
11-15-12, 05:09 PM
I lost two lots of gems today because the gem window was obscured by wood I just chopped. Instead of collecting the wood I clicked on, it made me use gems instead.

Does TL really think we'll buy more gems this way? I'm gonna use all my gems on energy now ASAP because I've had enough of losing them to speeding up 1 hour items.

That's what happened here too...retry annoying, but I'm never going to use those gems, so not bothered anymore.