PDA

View Full Version : Leopard and Griffin Dragons

s_lynne
11-11-12, 02:03 AM
Okay, so I've been tryin to breed the Leopard and Griffin Dragons, because both require white and yellow, but all I've gotten was that Sunshine Dragon. I'm not over exaggerating when I say that I've gotten 10 Sunshines in a row. I wasted a lot of gold (which was my choice) speedin up the breeding because I just kept tellin myself "I'll get one of em on the next try". I try again, BAM, another 24hours! And the next one, 24hours! And the next one, 24hours, and so on. I'm so annoyed at how difficult it is to obtain certain Dragons especially when they are part of a goal.

CrimsonCalamity
11-11-12, 02:21 AM
I was going for a Leopard and got Griffin first try. Try taking a break and breeding something else, then go back. They aren't going anywhere.

MazShaddix
11-11-12, 03:42 AM
Yeah I need both leopard and griffin for the goals but after 3 sunrises in a row and not using gold to speed except maybe the last 10 hours of both breed and hatching that I gave up, they ain't going anywhere so will get them eventually

henrylucky
11-11-12, 06:04 AM
I get Griffin on first try, I breed air lv.10 and light lv.7

unosocite
11-11-12, 06:18 AM
I was going for a Leopard and got Griffin first try. Try taking a break and breeding something else, then go back. They aren't going anywhere.

Same. I got my griffin when I tried for leopard. Lol funny how I get all my rare dragons by accident.

salinho
11-11-12, 06:46 AM
I got two griffins quite some time ago, back to back; got my sunrise on third try. I have tried for leopard once but got my 2nd sunrise....then i went back to breeding sth else. Leopard won't go away and i am still not ready to deal with 24hrs fail time xD

storm8storm_00
11-11-12, 07:36 AM
I've been breeding my diamond with my sunrise trying to get either leopard, griffin, gold or angel and all I got was 8 sunrise dragons, a couple of hours ago I finally got the griffin, after that I bred my diamond and sunrise again and of course I got another 24hr fail... it really stinks but just keep breeding and hope for the best

hyper_ch
11-11-12, 08:48 AM
you know that Leo has 14h and Griffin 10h incubation time? You see pretty quickly what you'll get ;)

dapplefur
11-11-12, 11:32 AM
Okay, so I've been tryin to breed the Leopard and Griffin Dragons, because both require white and yellow, but all I've gotten was that Sunshine Dragon. I'm not over exaggerating when I say that I've gotten 10 Sunshines in a row. I wasted a lot of gold (which was my choice) speedin up the breeding because I just kept tellin myself "I'll get one of em on the next try". I try again, BAM, another 24hours! And the next one, 24hours! And the next one, 24hours, and so on. I'm so annoyed at how difficult it is to obtain certain Dragons especially when they are part of a goal.

try breeding sunrise with light or air.

Takiofallen
11-11-12, 12:06 PM
don't speed breed just change the times you breed even if you let it sit for an hour or two.

s_lynne
11-11-12, 05:02 PM
try breeding sunrise with light or air.

I've tried Sunrise and Light but I ended up with another 24hour fail. But thanks for the suggestion. This is so annoying!!!

MomsHouseofSweets
11-11-12, 08:37 PM
My Leopard came from pairing Air and Light, second try.

BabyDinosaurRawr
11-11-12, 11:36 PM
My mom also got griffin trying for leopard. I think she used light and mist though.

ddellavecchia
11-12-12, 09:53 AM
I have bred Air and Light about 15 times now to get the Leopard. All Sunrise and two Griffen...still no Leopard. And I agree, the 24 hour fail time sucksssss.