PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story-Game Suggestions

Jenzhai
11-10-12, 10:55 PM
The first suggestion I have is to add a delayed timer to the appliances. I'd love to be able to set my beverages and baked good to cook at a future time. The second is the friends request: either have it expire after a certain amount of time or give the requestor an option to delete the request. The third is to expand the avatars. I'd love to change hair and eye colors once in awhille. I've been playing a few weeks. Fun game!

kieranyeow
11-13-12, 04:30 AM
Not A Bad Ideas.

LavenderStormHaven
11-14-12, 10:25 PM
I don't know about different versions of the game, but with all the fun Halloween costumes, what about dressing up the customers for the next holiday? Like pilgrams, Indians, turkeys for Thanksgiving, and angels, santas and reindeer for Christmas, just have a really neat surprise, to keep this game exciting throughout the year, I like the dressing our own avatar idea too, just fun suggestions from a fan.

niccy79
11-19-12, 02:07 PM
We have so many items in our "gifts" that we no longer need. For example "dragon scales" have been there for how long now? There is new appliances constantly with new items we need to build them but how much will the inventory grow? Its almost become a pain to gift requests for we have to scroll through sooooo many items. Shouldnt there, perhaps, be a few month time limit and then the item can be gone from the inventory. Does what I said make sense? lol!

teamedwardgirl101010
11-24-12, 05:25 PM
We have so many items in our "gifts" that we no longer need. For example "dragon scales" have been there for how long now? There is new appliances constantly with new items we need to build them but how much will the inventory grow? Its almost become a pain to gift requests for we have to scroll through sooooo many items. Shouldnt there, perhaps, be a few month time limit and then the item can be gone from the inventory. Does what I said make sense? lol!

Thats a good idea, but, what if someone just now buys something, and a part they need to construct it is gone? That would suck.