PDA

View Full Version : I'm not receiving rewards...

maribritto
11-10-12, 05:53 PM
Device: IOS 6.0.1
Game version: 1.5.1
Description: When i get those messages "Install x aplication and reach x level " or something, there isn't any rewards. It's "Rewards: "
I completed one of this goals and received nothing as well. The rewards thing was empty.
In my sister's Galaxy S2 Lite the rewards are showing up, but in mine they aren't. The only rewards I got were from goals in game. Ex "Buy any chair". But when the goal includes another game, there isn't any rewards...
Please help? It would be really helpful to get those rewards and I'm looking foward to play some other games, but I'll have to wait until this problem is fixed so I can get rewards as well.
The rewards are like this since I first installed it (one week ago I guess ) and there are no updates available for it. (I updated it only once, I think )http://i49.tinypic.com/pu3xd.png

sweetstuff525
11-10-12, 06:10 PM
Apple doesn't allow us to receive gems for downloading games so the reward is 0 empty but after you do what the goal says it will make another goal pop up that says buy chair and the reward is 3 gems or 6 gems

Remember we don't get gems for downloading other games... The goal to buy chair is the one that rewards you gems

maribritto
11-10-12, 06:30 PM
Oh ok thanks! Didn't know that.

maribritto
11-10-12, 06:34 PM
Uh.. another thing.. when it says you have to be x level to get another appliance... When I get to this level, it won't let me buy another one and it tells me the next level I can have another one..
Usually this bug goes away in a few minutes and I can buy a new one, but this time it's taking really long.. any idea of what it could be?

kooky panda
11-10-12, 07:50 PM
Uh.. another thing.. when it says you have to be x level to get another appliance... When I get to this level, it won't let me buy another one and it tells me the next level I can have another one..
Usually this bug goes away in a few minutes and I can buy a new one, but this time it's taking really long.. any idea of what it could be?
Try restarting your device.