PDA

View Full Version : Red Leaf Gear and Cookie Pan

KadeeDid
11-10-12, 01:47 PM
I have received lots of these. what are they used for? Should I accept or Decline? Is this just useful for the Android version? Is the Halloween version the latest?

Thanks,
KadeeDid

cookietyler
11-10-12, 02:04 PM
The Cookie Pan and the Red Leaf Gear are for the Autumn Oven. I'm not sure if the Autumn Oven is just for Android (since I'm on Android myself).

KadeeDid
11-10-12, 02:07 PM
The Cookie Pan and the Red Leaf Gear are for the Autumn Oven. I'm not sure if the Autumn Oven is just for Android (since I'm on Android myself).

I found the Autumn Oven. It was not there when I checked before when I was moving appliances and checking that I had the maximum as I had just leveled up. is it for goals?

cookietyler
11-10-12, 02:11 PM
I found the Autumn Oven. It was not there when I checked before when I was moving appliances and checking that I had the maximum as I had just leveled up. is it for goals?

I haven't found anything yet on the Forum relating to goals based upon the Autumn Oven, but, that would be interesting :)

anketam
11-10-12, 05:29 PM
It is so you can make autumn foods, so you can get your bakery into the season.

lattelaugh
11-11-12, 07:32 PM
I don't see the autumn oven as an option in my appliances. Where should I be looking?

lattelaugh
11-11-12, 07:45 PM
Nevermind, I have it.