PDA

View Full Version : Feedback and glitches

clarknova81
11-10-12, 12:35 PM
I started playing this game just recently and I love it already, it's fun and it has some really cool designs and it's a pleasure to spend time on it taking care of those cute critters...
But...
I think prices and waiting times are a bit too high: 32 hours to breed and hatch a mosstrich? Ouch! XD
Also, upgrading habitats and removing junk when you expand is way to expansive!
What I was thinking about to reduce the waiting time is maybe adding the possibility to visit another player, tap on a facility that's expanding or on the nest and so on, to speed up the process a little.
As for the glitches, I think I had a couple: when my neighbors send me gold I'm just able to accept like one or two, and the rest is lost. If I'm not mistaking, the maximum amount of daily gold you can accept is 20.
Another weird thing that's happening is that I have a green habitat that keeps on glimmering as if it was tapped: each time I tap it, I get the coins but after a few seconds they're removed and the habitat starts glimmering again. Nothing serious, but it can be a bit annoying!
Hope my feedback helped and keep up the awsome work!

kooky panda
11-10-12, 03:48 PM
1. On the gold, make sure you accept all your pending gold before you send out your three for the day.

The sparkle issue is known. Try moving that habitant to another location.

clarknova81
11-10-12, 03:55 PM
1. On the gold, make sure you accept all your pending gold before you send out your three for the day.

Thanx, I'll try that way

The sparkle issue is known. Try moving that habitant to another location.

I did that and now I have a sparkling farm: way better than before! XD

ButterPanda
11-10-12, 05:43 PM
Thank you for giving us your feedback. i will pass this info on to our developers.