PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Dragon Poll

CrimsonCalamity
11-10-12, 11:19 AM
For those of you who have one - did you breed it or buy it?

grondai
11-10-12, 11:39 AM
U need to be more specific. You can buy gold and speed up breeding or actually buy it for 100 bucks

CrimsonCalamity
11-10-12, 11:42 AM
U need to be more specific. You can buy gold and speed up breeding or actually buy it for 100 bucks

Actually buying it from the marketplace. Sorry XD personally I don't count speeding up with gold buying it since it was bred in the den.

moostermine
11-10-12, 01:02 PM
I don't have one so can't contribute but was wondering... If anyone did buy one are they going to admit it? Seems like there would be quite a lot of stigma attached ....

CrimsonCalamity
11-10-12, 01:12 PM
I don't have one so can't contribute but was wondering... If anyone did buy one are they going to admit it? Seems like there would be quite a lot of stigma attached ....

Yeah but the poll doesn't tell who voted what. And you don't have to say in the comments. Anonymity is awesome.

moostermine
11-10-12, 01:16 PM
Very true and I often wonder in my jealous heart how many are bought.

CrimsonCalamity
11-10-12, 01:21 PM
Very true and I often wonder in my jealous heart how many are bought.

Lol me as well, hence the poll. I did breed mine though. xD

Takiofallen
11-10-12, 01:23 PM
Wow take a breather i am one of those who bred my diamond. I posted a topic asking how long have people really tried. I bred island/fire storm everyday for 2 weeks and i was able to get it. People claim to have tried for months at a time but i consider that an exaggeration.
How much more specific does this question have to be gron? It's actually very simple, did you BUY it or did you BREED it.... Simple. If you SPED IT UP with gold, that's not part of the equation / question of how you actually OBTAINED it. Once again, how did you OBTAIN your diamond? Did you PURCHASE it with GOLD, or did you BREED IT. Personally, I think this whole diamond dragon is to sucker the fools into purchasing gold in order to purchase the thing with gold. Bottom line people, THEY WANT YOUR MONEY, so just give it to them little sheep. I've tried many combos, all recommended by supposed "breeders" of the ever so elusive diamond, and no dice, just repeats of two color combos. It's a cruel joke that fools the obsessed to pay up. All diamonds have been purchased.

Takiofallen
11-10-12, 01:26 PM
The fact is this is also true. I know someone who claimed to have bred one and then actually went on a spree giving advice on how to. Later i found out they bought there infinity.

sweetstuff525
11-10-12, 01:27 PM
i still cant get it so

CrimsonCalamity
11-10-12, 01:28 PM
The fact is this is also true. I know someone who claimed to have bred one and then actually went on a spree giving advice on how to. Later i found out they bought there infinity.

Yeah but when it's anonymous, won't people be mor honest?

Takiofallen
11-10-12, 01:30 PM
you would assume so but we all know what happens when you assume lol
Yeah but when it's anonymous, won't people be mor honest?

moostermine
11-10-12, 01:34 PM
Well it will be interesting! I love that someone had the nerve to ask. As I said I think it's only envy that makes me think people would buy it but who knows! Lol ��

CrimsonCalamity
11-10-12, 01:34 PM
you would assume so but we all know what happens when you assume lol

Lol well it's the best collection of data we can get from a forum. xD

spiralraindrop
11-10-12, 01:43 PM
Breeding is worth the wait than a hundred dollars.

moostermine
11-10-12, 01:46 PM
Hate to tell you but have you looked at the results? Think there is a problem.

CrimsonCalamity
11-10-12, 01:50 PM
Hate to tell you but have you looked at the results? Think there is a problem.

What about it?

moostermine
11-10-12, 02:02 PM
Well I don't think it's actually anonymous. I didn't want to say it out loud in case I messed up your poll. Sorry

CrimsonCalamity
11-10-12, 02:05 PM
Well I don't think it's actually anonymous. I didn't want to say it out loud in case I messed up your poll. Sorry

I can see the poll and all it says is how many bred and how many bought.

grondai
11-10-12, 02:06 PM
How much more specific does this question have to be gron? It's actually very simple, did you BUY it or did you BREED it.... Simple. If you SPED IT UP with gold, that's not part of the equation / question of how you actually OBTAINED it. Once again, how did you OBTAIN your diamond? Did you PURCHASE it with GOLD, or did you BREED IT. Personally, I think this whole diamond dragon is to sucker the fools into purchasing gold in order to purchase the thing with gold. Bottom line people, THEY WANT YOUR MONEY, so just give it to them little sheep. I've tried many combos, all recommended by supposed "breeders" of the ever so elusive diamond, and no dice, just repeats of two color
combos. It's a cruel joke that fools the obsessed to pay up. All diamonds have been purchased.

Ok? It's not simple? I spent 1200 gold that I bought to speed up breeding to get my diamond. Your a child and my island dominates you :)

CrimsonCalamity
11-10-12, 02:08 PM
Ok? It's not simple? I spent 1200 gold that I bought to speed up breeding to get my diamond. Your a child and my island dominates you :)

Best. Reply. Ever. XD

ubobdgc
11-10-12, 02:16 PM

One word...owned

Takiofallen
11-10-12, 02:17 PM
And i have had a great laugh for the day

moostermine
11-10-12, 02:21 PM
Epic even! Love it! You rock!

sweetstuff525
11-10-12, 02:21 PM
I can see the poll and all it says is how many bred and how many bought.

If you click the number it will show the names of who bought and who bred it.. So it's not anoymous

Takiofallen
11-10-12, 02:27 PM
you just let the cat out of the bag lol not everyone knows this lol
If you click the number it will show the names of who bought and who bred it.. So it's not anoymous

CrimsonCalamity
11-10-12, 02:27 PM

Oh that's what the poll option meant. My bad. XD ill probably make a new one soon anyway once I start the experiment.

moostermine
11-10-12, 02:36 PM
Ooooo! New experiment! Am I allowed to ask? Lol. I seem to ask about things that aren't my business( not mocking you btw)

LilMzB4Life
11-10-12, 02:36 PM
Well, I honestly bred mines and haven't been able to get another one or an Infinity since. And I really want an Infinity. I am not financially wealthy enough to purchase one and being a one income family at the time, I don't have that kind of money to waste. Especially on something virtual.

CrimsonCalamity
11-10-12, 02:51 PM
Ooooo! New experiment! Am I allowed to ask? Lol. I seem to ask about things that aren't my business( not mocking you btw)

Takiofallen and I are coming up with some ideas for a diamond experiment to take place sometime next week. :)

Horntail21
11-10-12, 02:57 PM
Well, I honestly bred mines and haven't been able to get another one or an Infinity since. And I really want an Infinity. I am not financially wealthy enough to purchase one and being a one income family at the time, I don't have that kind of money to waste. Especially on something virtual.

I don't have one either but I saw a post today that gave me hope. Infinity/aurora gave a diamond. Hoping that works in reverse.

LilMzB4Life
11-10-12, 03:04 PM
I don't have one either but I saw a post today that gave me hope. Infinity/aurora gave a diamond. Hoping that works in reverse.

I would love to try that combo for Infinity if I can ever get Aurora. So far I've gotten mermaid (finally), island, familiar, and presently a poison breeding now.

Horntail21
11-10-12, 03:14 PM
I would love to try that combo for Infinity if I can ever get Aurora. So far I've gotten mermaid (finally), island, familiar, and presently a poison breeding now.

I tried once and got an island on my phone. I'm currently participating in an experiment with takiofallen so I may have to wait. On my iPad I got one breeding Aether/forest on my third try. First two were Atlantis but I didn't have one of those either so it was ok

rutylr
11-11-12, 05:21 AM
I do not have one yet on either island. Not to worried about it . There are 61 dragons to breed an grow to epic. Plus lots of land to clear. I got plenty of time.

skystylestore
11-13-12, 08:29 PM
I breed 3 diamonds, but yes i bought gold to speed up breeding, i don't like to buy dragons, i like to breed them....and because i have no patience, i need speed up process....

Tomblue
11-14-12, 02:54 AM
i try breed island and firestorm 1 months and i don't have diamond . May be i need more lucky