PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story keeps resetting itself

Tylluan
11-10-12, 08:45 AM
I explored the North, uncovered Ivy, and promptly began to brew the "Wood to Flesh" potion - so far, so good. But when I spend gems to speed up the process and pour the potion over Ivy, the game jumps back to just before I spent my gems.

I deleted and then downloaded the app, then tried restarting my iPod touch [which is version 6.0 (10A403) , model MC540BT].

The amount of time it takes to reset varies - sometimes up to ten or so seconds can pass, at other times it can be instant following Ivy's transformation.

It always goes to the loading icon of the knight on the horse - frozen, by the way - before it resets.

Should I wait until it's done brewing? Or is there something else wrong?

ButterPanda
11-10-12, 06:19 PM
If you have already deleted and redownloaded the app and restarted your device, be sure to close any apps you may have open. Also be sure you are playing on a strong Wi-Fi connection. If you are still having issues please contact our customer service at support@teamlava.com

kaitb1103
11-10-12, 09:47 PM
What about getting gems back that have subsequently disappeared because of this issue? I'm missing at least 10.