PDA

View Full Version : Fangbeast near my Kitchen :(

kitthecat
11-10-12, 07:30 AM
A Fanfbeast (wolf like creature) just appeared at my kingdom, like the skunk, I need to **** it to un-freeze the items around it.

Now, problem is, the Fangbeast is near my kitchen, the place where I make the tool (Meat cleaver) to **** it. I can't use my kitchen, nor can I move it, as it is frozen by the beast.... I'm stuck !!.... any idea?:confused:

queentina3
11-10-12, 07:52 AM
Ouch, that stinks. Do you only have 1 kitchen so far? If so, you may have to build another kitchen in order to make the cleaver.

muggapug
11-10-12, 07:53 AM
Can you get into edit mode and move your kitchen?

queentina3
11-10-12, 08:16 AM
Can you get into edit mode and move your kitchen?

Even in Edit Mode whatever area is covered by a monster can't be touched. :(

mymummy789
11-10-12, 08:44 AM
have you tried ****ing it with just a sword (or whatever it is you start with?) I am fairly sure I did that at first.

kitthecat
11-10-12, 08:45 AM
Ya, my kitchen can't b touch even in edit mode. Lucky I have only 1 kitchen, so I manage to build another to make the cleaver, and lucky for me, the kitchen's materials is quite simple.

Lesson learn here, put your building of same kind further away fr each other, so won't b frozen up together. I really don't know what to do if both my kitchen r frozen.....

kitthecat
11-10-12, 08:48 AM
have you tried ****ing it with just a sword (or whatever it is you start with?) I am fairly sure I did that at first.

Nope, must use a cleaver.

kooky panda
11-10-12, 09:30 AM
This came up before. Are you on the most current version of the game?

if so, you may need to email support@teamlava.com for help.

I can't beat the Fangbeast because he is hovering over my kitchen and I therefore can't make a clever to fight him off. Is this supposed to happen? and am I therefore expected to build a second kitchen to make the weapon?

We've got a fix for this.. but its possible this happened to you prior to us rolling it out. I'll see about getting someone to remove that fangbeast from your board.

MHz_
11-11-12, 12:52 PM
Very weird.. this issue is supposed to be fixed, *laughs*. If it's still happening, we'll need to see about ensuring it can't happen. I'll need a Storm8 ID to look into it.

kitthecat
11-12-12, 01:25 AM
Thx kooky & MHz for responding, i didn't expect much response, seem like I'm wrong...

I got myself out of this mess by building the 2nd kitchen. Just being curious, MHz, when u said this issue is supposed to be fix, does that mean it should not happen? Or there is some other way we can get out of it?

MHz_
11-12-12, 03:01 AM
Thx kooky & MHz for responding, i didn't expect much response, seem like I'm wrong...

I got myself out of this mess by building the 2nd kitchen. Just being curious, MHz, when u said this issue is supposed to be fix, does that mean it should not happen? Or there is some other way we can get out of it?

It shouldn't happen. Maybe its possible because you can build the second kitchen. Regardless, I'll bring it up to a dev tomorrow.