PDA

View Full Version : Need more space!!

saintlover
11-10-12, 06:17 AM
I've been playing pretty much since day one. Ive bought way more gold than I care to admit to for speeding things up but I have been lucky enough to have managed to breed at leadt one of every dragon. My problem is I'm running out of space. I'm only going to be able to make it a few more dragons before I stuck. I do have one slot on both the yellow (have a duplicate scorpion i can selll) and green island, two slots on blue and two on purple (have a duplicate mismoth and planet). I also have 3 duplicate diamond/diamond hybrids but am absolutely not willing to part with them. I just gave up a purple habitat with 3 dragons to accomodate my newest mercury. My light habitats (5) are full and I don't have any duplicates.

I know team lava isn't really shedding tears for those of us with multiple diamond/diamond hybrids, but what is going to happen wen all the real estate is gone? With the limited editions and now a three element breeding please tell me the max number of habitats is going to increase again, and soon.

PDAGuppies
11-10-12, 06:21 AM
I don't have five light Habitats because of. One reason and only that one reason.
A. THEY ARE REALLY EXPENSIVE AND TAKE A LOT OF TIME TO BUILD. TEHY ONLY OLD ONE DRAGON UNLESS YOU UPGRADE.

Here's my solution-
A. ONLY HAVE ONE LIGHT HABITAT TO KEEP YOUR BASIC LIGHT ELEMNT IN. THEN PUT THE OTHER LIGHT HYBRIDS IN THEIR OTHER COLOR HABITIAT.
EX. LOVE DRAGON= FIRE+ LIGHT. KEEP THAT DRAGON IN THE RED HABITIAT I NSTEAD.

saintlover
11-10-12, 06:26 AM
I don't have five light Habitats because of. One reason and only that one reason.
A. THEY ARE REALLY EXPENSIVE AND TAKE A LOT OF TIME TO BUILD. TEHY ONLY OLD ONE DRAGON UNLESS YOU UPGRADE.

Here's my solution-
A. ONLY HAVE ONE LIGHT HABITAT TO KEEP YOUR BASIC LIGHT ELEMNT IN. THEN PUT THE OTHER LIGHT HYBRIDS IN THEIR OTHER COLOR HABITIAT.
EX. LOVE DRAGON= FIRE+ LIGHT. KEEP THAT DRAGON IN THE RED HABITIAT I NSTEAD.

But I already have spent the coin on the light habitats and they are full. There are 15 light dragons. Light habitats hold 3 dragons not one. Diamond habitats only hold one but the diamonds yeild coin to fast to put them in regular habitats. I'd loose way too many coins overnight if they weren't in diamond habitats.

PDAGuppies
11-10-12, 11:02 AM
Well, you do have a point there.^^
I only have one light habitat tho..

PDAGuppies
11-10-12, 11:03 AM
And your right abt the diamond dragon thing too...
Maybe they'll increase the habitats, but they just recently did.

hyper_ch
11-10-12, 01:46 PM
and now they just added a bunch of new dragons.. time to raise limit again IMHO

Takiofallen
11-10-12, 02:22 PM
Its a tough pill to swallow Just reduce all you dragons to one of each type except you diamonds. I know you love them but you will have to cut a diamond here or there eventually. At the rate TL updates. I know they cost you a lot of food but you might want to cut out all your generation one commons. there easy to get back and i'm sure you have high food stock.

salinho
11-10-12, 02:40 PM
For higher levels, the price of 360,000 for light habitats really isn't all that troublesome. Besides, theybaccumulate more money, and that's always a plus. :) at least in the morning...

khanine
11-10-12, 04:51 PM
I agree, I am running out of room for new dragons too and with the more updates they are going to come out with, I had to sell so many of my rares!! :( I worked hard for them!!! Dx

enoch4
11-10-12, 07:02 PM
I agree with everyone, I'm in the same boat. This is my number one wish for the game right now. I have one epic of each, and a few duplicates left that I am attached to. Breeding them took a lot of time and patience (not to mention a lot of gold). I've sold so many valuable dragons already - selling them stinks. I think an extra crusader is next, because that one is relatively easy to breed (faster for me to get than most of the super rares), and because I am trying to keep the collection complete as long as possible. I'm hoping it doesn't come to the point that Takiofallen described, but afraid it might. Getting enough coins and food isn't a problem any more because I have nothing to spend them on. Other than breeding the new dragon each week and selling off another favorite for it, there isn't anything else to do until the habitat limit increases. I can't try for anything else because I have no where to put it. Gah!

saintlover
11-10-12, 07:22 PM
Im glad I'm not the only one in this boat. I was hesitant to even post my concern as I did't want to come off like a braggart with my collection. I have dedicated alot of time and patience to this game (not to mention money) and each and every dragon is a cherished milestone. Some were quite easy to obtain and I had duplicates out the wazoo until I was able to breed my diamonds. My infinity took patience like no other. I just got it two weeks ago and I started breeding for it nonstop from the moment it came out. I have renamed them after my dogs and friends special dogs. So at this point, I don't think I can let any more of them go (except the primary duplicates). Clearly team lava wouldn't make us choose not to breed for new dragons but for sacrificing a complete collection, right?

Horntail21
11-10-12, 07:25 PM
I don't understand the logic ebbing maximum habitats in the first place. Why would they want to limit you at all? Server issues? Can it not handle that much info? There should at least be three habitats available for every dragon in the game. Meaning you could have enough room to house three dragons of every type.

enoch4
11-10-12, 08:42 PM
I don't understand the logic ebbing maximum habitats in the first place. Why would they want to limit you at all? Server issues? Can it not handle that much info? There should at least be three habitats available for every dragon in the game. Meaning you could have enough room to house three dragons of every type.

I wondered the same thing. I'd love to have three of each. Seems like the limit discourages people from trying to grow their collection of diamonds in particular, because they have to choose between that or having a complete collection. If they allowed more habitats people could keep breeding for more super rares and ultra rares (and potentially spend more). I'd like to try for another infinity, but I have no place to put it. Because I still hope to keep the dragons I have.

yandao11
11-10-12, 09:41 PM
They won't respond to this issues.. I've been trying umpteen times since 2-3weeks ago. They reply selectively. I mean its like if TL simply cannot increase the habitats, at least tell us WHY ?!?! So we can stop asking. Limiting the Amt of habitats is just plain stupidity, based on the fact we have too much land!!!

enoch4
11-10-12, 11:13 PM
I honestly think an increase will come - I don't see any other obvious reason for the new level cap. Presumably they are planning for the game to continue to grow over time. The question is, how long will they wait? I know they dont want to open up everything at once, but I'm hoping we'll at least get some more habitats sooner rather than later.

enoch4
11-10-12, 11:25 PM
If they continue current trends and add one new dragon per week, that is 52 more dragon breeds in the next year. I can't fathom that happening with no change in our habitat limit, so I think they must have something planned. But who knows what or when. Just in the last several weeks they've added the light element (with a habitat increase), the dawn tree, LE dragons, and tri-color dragons. I didn't see any of that coming. (Some of you are better at predicting than I am, it seems). So I imagine more surprises are coming.

Tango_K
11-11-12, 07:09 AM
They should have an upgrade version of diamond habitat which allow us to have 2 if not 3 diamond type dragons in it. maybe 50k max gold for that habitat? Jus suggesting

mattyboo1
11-11-12, 07:15 AM
Yes there are so many new dragons it is hard to find a place for every one so teamlava could you increase the cap of habitats or make it 4 dragons per habitat