PDA

View Full Version : Norman, another Wallpaper bug

blinvy
12-03-10, 08:24 AM
Just wanted to let you know that there is a wallpaper bug in Bakery Story. I tried placing wallpaper in the corner of my bakery and one side went fine but when I tried to get the other side, the first side would disappear. It is in my inventory so I didn't lose it but I can't seem to place wallpaper on both sides of the corner right now.

Unregistered
12-03-10, 04:16 PM
That happened to me as well. Luckily once I tried 10 times it finally worked. Hmmmm these bugs sound familiar

Unregistered
12-10-10, 05:53 AM
Just wanted to let you know that there is a wallpaper bug in Bakery Story. I tried placing wallpaper in the corner of my bakery and one side went fine but when I tried to get the other side, the first side would disappear. It is in my inventory so I didn't lose it but I can't seem to place wallpaper on both sides of the corner right now.

Today, I have saved enough coin to buy wallpaper in Bakery Story. Along the left side (door), it is working fine for all wallpaper's placement. However, I could not place the wallpaper at the very right extreme corner (near the counter/ door).

Pls resolve this issue asap. Thanks for your kind attention.

Unregistered
12-11-10, 06:05 AM
I'm having the same problem, I can only place wallpaper in one side in the corner. I cannot get it on both walls. It's driving me crazy because it looks stupid.

Unregistered
12-11-10, 12:08 PM
As for getting the wallpaper on the other side of the corner, I did this. Click in the corner floor once. Then when it says "Tap again to Place", Put your finger on the corner wall and pull it over to the other side of the corner. Hope that helps.

Unregistered
12-13-10, 07:26 AM
That helps. Make sure to rub along the wall. Worked for me.

Unregistered
12-13-10, 07:32 AM
If you place a wallpaper on one corner then, try to place a different color on the other corner, you end up with both corners having the same color (the 2nd color). To revert the 1st side to the color you want, act as if you want to replace the first corner again with another wallpaper and tap that wall... It should go back to the 1st color.