PDA

View Full Version : Fangbeast

chocolaBB
11-09-12, 09:07 PM
Ok, so i have 9 farmhouses, and i collect money from all 9 at the same time.
Within this 9 money collection, i encounter 4 fangbeasts!!!
And this is not the first time, usually 3 fangbeasts will show, but this time is 4!
I think it is a bit too often for just 9 money collecting action.
Anyone having fangbeast party at their castle too?:mad:

totaltechno
11-09-12, 09:13 PM
I only encounter Skunkupines, how much HP do they have? Though I've noticing Skunkupine parties lately.

hmgdanielson
11-09-12, 10:45 PM
I see fewer fangbeasts when I alternate between the building types that I'm collecting from - so my collections look something like this:

Farmhouse
Library
Farmhouse
Observatory
Farmhouse
Tavern
Farmhouse
Spire
Farmhouse
etc

Try that and see if it helps.

:)

sparkles818
11-11-12, 06:24 PM
I'm having the same problem. I've gotten that stupid fangbeast about 15 times today! It's really making me want to quit the game. I already have to wait to collect to clear my buildings then wait for my energy to replenish and now I get this fangbeast when I do collect and he takes 5 of my energy only giving back 1 or two!!! It was bad enough that he first came over my kitchen so I had to build a new one in order to craft the cleaver to **** him! Ill have to try alternating collections but we really shouldn't have to do that!!!

maguar
11-12-12, 01:17 AM
I formed a trap for my fang beast. I moved my farms away from everywhere else. I waited until I got one in a good location (only affecting 1 farm and tree). Sir fangsalot has been keeping the other beasties away ever since then.

benbever
11-12-12, 05:09 AM
Doesn't Sir Fangsalot give a lot of good items that you might need later on in the game, and a lot of energy back on top of that?

maguar
11-12-12, 05:16 AM
I get some bones, fur, rat tails and creep teeth from the adventures and ivys hut. Yeah you can get some energy back from them but you don't always get it all back. He allows me to go about my business without worrying about random beasts.

I've got to admit that I've become emotionally attached to him. I'm holding off on the hot sauce quest as I don't want to get rid of him. If I ever do, I'll be somewhat tempted to have a funeral.

benbever
11-12-12, 05:20 AM
You also have cool game music all the time.
I don't have the space yet for a Fangbeast petting zoo in my kingdom, but I'll keep the idea in mind.

maguar
11-12-12, 05:23 AM
The music doesn't work on my game so I'll have to trust you on that one. :)

queentina3
11-12-12, 05:49 AM
I formed a trap for my fang beast. I moved my farms away from everywhere else. I waited until I got one in a good location (only affecting 1 farm and tree). Sir fangsalot has been keeping the other beasties away ever since then.

LMAO, I noticed when I went by your place last night that you had him off in the corner like a bad puppy. :p

laVirtualCloset
11-12-12, 06:48 AM
I get some bones, fur, rat tails and creep teeth from the adventures and ivys hut. Yeah you can get some energy back from them but you don't always get it all back. He allows me to go about my business without worrying about random beasts.

I've got to admit that I've become emotionally attached to him. I'm holding off on the hot sauce quest as I don't want to get rid of him. If I ever do, I'll be somewhat tempted to have a funeral.

I know right, the kingdom of Pemberly has had the skunkpine since Oct 5th. He became our pet and rightfully named Ordorius Nostrodamus aka O.No

PitteeBuddee
11-12-12, 09:36 AM
Cheers! And great idea:)

maguar
11-12-12, 10:30 AM
LMAO, I noticed when I went by your place last night that you had him off in the corner like a bad puppy. :p

Well after he bit old Thomas. . . Let's just same I'm glad ivy was around to fix his pants and not me.

maguar
11-12-12, 11:04 AM
I know right, the kingdom of Pemberly has had the skunkpine since Oct 5th. He became our pet and rightfully named Ordorius Nostrodamus aka O.No

I believe O.No was one of the first. Often copied but never repeated :)

laVirtualCloset
11-12-12, 08:33 PM
I believe O.No was one of the first. Often copied but never repeated :)

Too sweet! O.No. Has allowed me to use my energy wisely. I'll to see the day that Ivy finally makes O.No-ka-bobs.

laVirtualCloset
11-12-12, 08:34 PM
Should be "I'll hate to see the day..."

maguar
11-13-12, 01:36 AM
Too sweet! O.No. Has allowed me to use my energy wisely. I'll to see the day that Ivy finally makes O.No-ka-bobs.

Maybe our beasties arent keeping the others away. They could be defeating them and giving them to ivy. Could explain why we get fur, tails and teeth from her house. Or she could just have a rat problem (or farm).

sourlicorice5
11-13-12, 09:30 AM
I'm definitely going to trap one soon. I hate how often they pop up.

AkumaNeko
11-13-12, 11:53 PM
Lol just went to check maguar's kingdom to see the bad puppy ;)

Rockinkitten
11-14-12, 12:07 AM
Ooohhh Maguar, what a good idea!

:::goes off to trap a pet beast:::

moda999
11-14-12, 12:15 AM
Just trapped one in a good location, thanks for the idea!

queentina3
11-14-12, 05:11 AM
I trapped mine for a few hours right in front of my gate, as he wasn't in the way of anything, but when I finally decided to get rid of him, he gave me only 1 energy and required me to use all 5 hits to **** him. I wonder if keeping him around for too long makes you take more hits and gives less energy? Usually when I remove him right away, it only takes 3 hits and I usually get back all my energy, and sometimes even an extra one. Something to test when I have extra energy to mess with. :)

AkumaNeko
11-14-12, 07:52 AM
Just trapped mine (id: gingitsune). Working on trapping another on my main Id. Thanks for the idea :)

chocolaBB
11-15-12, 02:26 AM
Yes, thx for the brillant idea! I trapped my fangbaby at the right place.
Now my farmhouses can be peaceful again!!!! ������

marrrina
11-16-12, 06:37 AM
I'm starting to have this "fangbeast" party myself. I don't care that there's the occasional obstacle but fighting about 10 skunkpines/fangbeasts a day is ridiculous, especially now that the energy cap has been reduced for me and they always show up when i'm down to less than 5 energy.

midnightmeerkat
11-16-12, 12:31 PM
I'm starting to have this "fangbeast" party myself. I don't care that there's the occasional obstacle but fighting about 10 skunkpines/fangbeasts a day is ridiculous, especially now that the energy cap has been reduced for me and they always show up when i'm down to less than 5 energy.

Yes, I think the beasts know when your energy is low and then.... in for the attack!

aimeeq
11-16-12, 05:45 PM
Trapping is a good idea, I just haven't collected from my farmhouses in days. Not enough $ to justify using the energy and while it doesn't eliminate the fangbeast, it does cut down on the frequency. Mostly when I collect crops

AkumaNeko
11-17-12, 12:33 AM
I trapped in both my IDs. ESP with the lower energy max, every energy saved is a bonus :)

beersasi
11-18-12, 07:43 AM
I don't know if this is the right topic to post but I also have problem with fangbeast. Not the frequency I got it, but when I hit it 1 time and my energy is empty. While I wait for the energy, I went to the market to buy some walls and when I came back to the main screen. I tap on fangbeast and there's no hitting options show up so I can't get rid off the fangbeast. Can TL staff take a look at this? Thanks very much.

mamareader02
11-18-12, 08:37 AM
Ugh-when I see that annoying fangbeast (ALWAYS when I'm farming),I hit that sword button hard!once or twice he's been left when I'm lucky enough to get him in my cottage corner!

maguar
11-21-12, 05:08 AM
It is with a sad and heavy heart that I have to advise of the demise of Sir Fangsalot. Unfortunately he was standing in the way of the troll that had taken Thurston's pants.

RIP Sir Fangsalot
Valiant defender of the kingdom
Scourge of all things beastie
You will be sorely missed

http://i.imgur.com/p3qbq.png

Rockinkitten
11-21-12, 05:23 AM
Aww bless his little heart

AkumaNeko
11-21-12, 05:24 AM
Aw~ I'm assuming that trolls/fang beasts/skunks are all related in sense that we can't trap fang beast if we want a troll to appear?

maguar
11-21-12, 05:25 AM
Aw~ I'm assuming that trolls/fang beasts/skunks are all related in sense that we can't trap fang beast if we want a troll to appear?

From what I've seen we can only have one monster at a time.

AkumaNeko
11-21-12, 05:40 AM
From what I've seen we can only have one monster at a time.

Oh boy, just ****ed mine too :/ poor puppy

maguar
11-21-12, 05:54 AM
His ghost is now haunting me. Twice in inconvient places with low energy.

yupiyupigumgum
11-21-12, 11:27 AM
If only glimmerdust appear as much as the fangbeast, the kingdom will be a better place ...

maguar
11-29-12, 05:29 AM
Has anyone else noticed that fangbeasts don't seem to drop rat tails anymore?

sukyee
11-29-12, 05:43 AM
I thought fangbeast only give creep teeth n bones? Rat tail from skunks?

jaybay1147
02-04-13, 01:24 PM
I'm sorry for your lost, Maguar. :C

iLLUMI2012
02-05-13, 07:23 AM
Whats the best way to attract a fang beast?

lotuskat
02-05-13, 07:25 AM
They usually show up after collecting from animals, hatcheries, or stables.

maguar
02-05-13, 02:17 PM
I find that they love hot peppers and animals.

lotuskat
02-05-13, 02:19 PM
I find that they love hot peppers and animals.

I wish they dropped rat tails to go with the hot pepper! (~_^)