PDA

View Full Version : Sign here for the update for Kindle Fire players!

lin77
11-09-12, 08:35 PM
We still have no update nor are getting any answers to why we don't have it or if we are going to ever get it!

All we ask is for the decor & recipes...go back to the old way were we don't get goals....I don't care I just wanna decorate with some fall stuff!

So plz sign below! Thx!

queentina3
11-09-12, 08:56 PM
I don't have a Kindle but I think you guys should get the weekly update, it is unfair to you not to have it. :(

cherryberry9
11-09-12, 09:01 PM
I don't have a Kindle but I think you guys should get the weekly update, it is unfair to you not to have it. :(

Agreed.

sweetstuff525
11-09-12, 09:42 PM
Agree weekly updates should go to all platforms

LadyKade
11-09-12, 09:43 PM
I would love to get the new fall update.... my main restaurant is on my Kindle Fire and I have a small one on my iPhone. this is one of the best updates. I am keeping my fingers cross that KF will get the update by Tuesday and we will still be able to get the LTO too. The autumn cupcake stand would look great in bakery story too.

nanacathie99
11-10-12, 12:10 AM
Are we going to get the same runaround in December with holiday decorations?? Thanksgiving is only 2 weeks away and we are forgotten. Bakery story for kindle has fall decor. What gives teamlava?

Daffodil22
11-10-12, 01:01 AM
Add me to the KF list!
I have One Goal for a slot machine game, if they can do that they should be able to do Autumn Goals.
OR at least, as lin77 says, give us stuff to decorate with!

skayd
11-10-12, 02:44 AM
Would like to at least be able to cook the new food and decorate with the new items. With KF v1.3.x.x, used to have access to all the goal items even though no goals. Not sure if that would still be the case, as I've moved to v1.5.x.x now.

chaoticramblings
11-10-12, 05:31 AM
We still have no update nor are getting any answers to why we don't have it or if we are going to ever get it!

All we ask is for the decor & recipes...go back to the old way were we don't get goals....I don't care I just wanna decorate with some fall stuff!

So plz sign below! Thx!

I agree, I'm so disappointed. :(
/signed

KeithRLand
11-10-12, 07:19 AM
Add me to list too! Is anyone getting daily bonuses? Mine disappeared a month or so ago. Also, when I did get bonuses they were 2500 to 5000. And why does ios get hundreds of thousands of coins for bonuses?

tinymite8
11-10-12, 07:53 AM
I am so disappointed!!! Love all the fall things. Not fair we don't get them!!!!! WHY??????

tinymite8
11-10-12, 07:54 AM
Well said!!!!!!!

mamawDi
11-10-12, 09:45 AM
I can't understand why Kindle users are treated so unfairly. TL gave updates on Kindle for Halloween and they can do it now. At least give Kindle users the items to decorate for the Thanksgiving holiday. I am really disappointed with TL.

ssngrn
11-10-12, 10:57 AM
Still waiting for updated on kf.......!!

lin77
11-10-12, 11:43 AM
Just noticed they released Pet Shop Story Thanksgiving version for Kindle Fire...its in the app store.....so where's the one for Restaurant? I don't play Pet Shop!

lin77
11-10-12, 11:52 AM
Just noticed they released Pet Shop Story Thanksgiving version for Kindle Fire...its in the app store.....so where's the one for Restaurant? I don't play Pet Shop!

Soon I hope....at least we know they are capable of giving us that version...now we need it for RS!!

kitana801
11-10-12, 02:53 PM
i hope its soon. i would love to get some of the items that they have there.

come on!! the update should have happened ages ago! why do kindle users have to wait while everyone is already like halfway or done with their goals. not really fair!!!

TeabytheSea3
11-10-12, 07:55 PM
Yes definitely hoping we get it on kindle.

bafriend2u
11-10-12, 08:02 PM
I completely agree with you. Very much more of being ignored and I will stop playing all team lava games.....A kindle user and proud of it.

pattypopo
11-11-12, 08:06 AM
I emailed Team Lava about this yesterday, along with a list of issues in my other games. I'm not getting the Bonus pop up in any game anymore. Hard to tell if I'm getting the actual coin bonus. I'm getting very frustrated and fed up with all Team Lava games.

djs1girl
11-12-12, 08:18 AM
Updates should be for everyone!!!! PLEASE!!!!

happ1ness
11-12-12, 08:29 AM
Please add me to the KF update list too. Thanks.

gonzosgal
11-12-12, 10:19 AM
I agree! add me to the list.still waiting:(

MeriLizzie
11-12-12, 12:33 PM
I agree! Just because I am a KF User doesn't mean I don't spend time and money on these games! After the with BS causing me to lose most my neighbors if TL doesn't get an update for KF I will *stop playing all my TL games*. That would be *six* of them! BS CS DS FS NS RS

I am tired of visiting neigbors and seeing all of their cool autumn decor which I can't get!

Suzanne

lin77
11-12-12, 12:37 PM
I agree! Just because I am a KF User doesn't mean I don't spend time and money on these games! After the with BS causing me to lose most my neighbors if TL doesn't get an update for KF I will *stop playing all my TL games*. That would be *six* of them! BS CS DS FS NS RS

I am tired of visiting neigbors and seeing all of their cool autumn decor which I can't get!

Suzanne

100% in agreement with you! I too have spent money on these games and I am sick to my stomach that TL is treating us this way and what's even worse not even telling us what is going on........ if we don't get it this week I will close shop too!!! This is a freaking joke!! :mad:

unimini
11-13-12, 06:04 AM
I'm a frustrated KF user too.. add me to the "angry with TL" list..

nanacathie99
11-14-12, 01:43 PM
Add another unhappy kindle fire player on restaurant. Why no weekly update at all??

mattyboo1
11-14-12, 04:50 PM
I am not kindle but I agree they should get the update

bouncentigger1
11-14-12, 06:56 PM
Add me too no updates on my kindle