PDA

View Full Version : Coal

savage_mel
11-09-12, 01:15 PM
Ok, so I want to expand but I need wisp lanterns to do so. In order to make wisp lanterns, I need earth wisp, but to make that, I need coal. To get coal, I have to clear rocks, but I have no more rocks left to clear, and if I cant expand into new territory, I cant uncover more rocks. So....how do I get coal? and lots of it?

greygull
11-09-12, 01:17 PM
It comes from the mine, or you can buy rocks :)

savage_mel
11-09-12, 01:18 PM
thank you!

Dreamer691
11-09-12, 05:25 PM
Also, get your neighbours to send you earth wisps. Every extra one helps :)

savage_mel
11-10-12, 01:11 PM
Thank you! I just sent out a few today. I hope I get some in return. I've only got about 6 nbrs tho! I'm still pretty new :-)

rsmayor
01-22-13, 07:08 AM
can anyone tell me which stone drop the best coal? :)

bbarra
01-22-13, 07:22 AM
Your best value is the large one. You would need more than 1 small one and that would make more chops using up your energy.

arale_norimaki
01-22-13, 08:00 AM
Having two sparkling mines is a must. They often drop coal and sometimes earth wisps.
Some people discussed their strategies about coal on this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43902-I-m-having-issues-gathering-coal!), you could read it or more ideas.

maguar
01-22-13, 11:26 AM
I get a fairly decent drop from the iron rich mine which is a good thing as its so expensive.

gawolf
01-23-13, 02:19 PM
Is the iron rich mine different from the sparking mine? If so, how can I get it?

maguar
01-23-13, 02:34 PM
Yes it is different. You can only mine it 8 times before it disappears. In the market go to Nature menu then click on the Other tab. Scroll through till you find it.

KeriBeri71
12-26-13, 10:44 AM
It comes from the mine, or you can buy rocks :)

I am having the same problem need a lot of coal, can anyone tell me what is the best bang for my buck as far as getting lots of it? Thanks!!!!😊

BriarAvenue
12-26-13, 01:25 PM
I am having the same problem need a lot of coal, can anyone tell me what is the best bang for my buck as far as getting lots of it? Thanks!!!!��

I kind of entering into a gifting team-up with a few of my neighbors and gift one n another with wisp regularly.
I saw somewhere that we can receive 20 gifts per day (though I don't recall I got so many, max 3 daily I think
n I return 3 to my neighbors daily). I bought some rocks to chip them but that take much more time to turn to wisp then lanterns. Plus even if you hv the tinker camp, you only have 3 facilities to make the wisps n lanterns. So getting wisps save time! Any way that how I did it. Most inexpensive way in my opinion.

BriarAvenue
12-26-13, 01:27 PM
Or are you doing the dragon quest? I saved coal little by little since that burning amber took me long time to collect any way.