PDA

View Full Version : Light problem

JeSuisVictoria
11-09-12, 01:08 PM
Hi!
I bought a light dragon on my droid. I thought it went in a diamond habitat until I actually looked at it. Then realized it is its own sort. I do NOT have a light habitat n my list. I downloaded the game on my iPhone and see that it is in its own category....what am I supposed to do with it when it hatches? That's a lot of coins and time to be wasted!

greygull
11-09-12, 01:16 PM
There is a light habitat on Android, both the small and large ones. Try restarting your device to see if it shows up.

JeSuisVictoria
11-09-12, 01:35 PM
I completely restarted my phone and still have 6 categories for habitats, none are light. :sigh:
I have all 7 on my iPhone so if I can but and hatch a light dragon, why can't I buy somewhere to put it?

kooky panda
11-09-12, 01:42 PM
Check under menu-help- make sure the small number at the bottom is 1.0.5.4
If not, go to google market and look for a version update to the game.

JeSuisVictoria
11-09-12, 01:46 PM
I deleted and redownloaded it and. STILL don't have it.

JeSuisVictoria
11-09-12, 01:54 PM
Okay, I deleted, restarted, redownloaded again, restarted and tried (trying before restarts too) and I can buy it now! Still no separate category for white like on iPhone but I bought from under the all tab. Thanks a lot for trying to help!

[S8] Elsa
11-09-12, 02:39 PM
Okay, I deleted, restarted, redownloaded again, restarted and tried (trying before restarts too) and I can buy it now! Still no separate category for white like on iPhone but I bought from under the all tab. Thanks a lot for trying to help!

Android has the Light Dragons and Habitats, but there's no Light Dragon tab on this version of the game. As you mentioned, these are available under All instead. :)