PDA

View Full Version : Lack of customers after 5 min of keeping open fashion story

jackar
11-09-12, 12:35 PM
HI,
IM NOT SURE IF THIS IS PROBLEM BUT I HAVE NOTICED THAT WHEN I KEEP FASHION STORY OPEN FOR 5 MIN, THE NUMBER OF ENTERING NEW CUSTOMERS ARE GETTING LOWER AND LOWER, TODAY IT WENT DOWN UP TO 2-3 CUSTOMERS INCLUDING CASHIER :-O , I HAVE TRIED REDECORATING MY SHOP LIKE 5-6 TIMES ALWAYS HAVING MIRRORS, CHANGING ROOMS AND CASHIER AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOMERS BUT THERE IS NO CHANGE. DELETED THE GAME AND REINSTALLING ALSO DIDNT HELP. IM AT 60 LEVEL NOW AND I FEEL THAT IM NOT GETTING ENOUGH CASH FOR MY LEVEL BECAUSE OF LACK OF CUSTOMERS :( I'm posting picture of my store so you can see it yourself , as you see the heart that indicates number of customers is on 100 ( no broken hearts) , but only 2 customers is in store

ANY ADVICE ? THANKS

IM PLAYING ON

IPHONE 2 , IOS 6.0.1, FASHION STORY 1.5.1 (THE ONLY AVAILABLE IN APP STORE FOR THE MOMENT)

http://i50.tinypic.com/90ad79.png

queentina3
11-09-12, 12:42 PM
That is the problem, the Fashion Story you're using. It is a known issue that BS Regular, RS Regular, and Fashion Regular have the declining customer bug and TL still hasn't updated these Apps with fixes as of yet. They've already removed the Fashion World Games from the iOS App store and they've yet to update Fashion Regular, so until they do, you're stuck keeping your App closed as much as possible.

Sorry. :(

jackar
11-09-12, 12:43 PM
HI,
IM NOT SURE IF THIS IS PROBLEM BUT I HAVE NOTICED THAT WHEN I KEEP FASHION STORY OPEN FOR 5 MIN, THE NUMBER OF ENTERING NEW CUSTOMERS ARE GETTING LOWER AND LOWER, TODAY IT WENT DOWN UP TO 2-3 CUSTOMERS INCLUDING CASHIER :-O , I HAVE TRIED REDECORATING MY SHOP LIKE 5-6 TIMES ALWAYS HAVING MIRRORS, CHANGING ROOMS AND CASHIER AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOMERS BUT THERE IS NO CHANGE. DELETED THE GAME AND REINSTALLING ALSO DIDNT HELP. IM AT 60 LEVEL NOW AND I FEEL THAT IM NOT GETTING ENOUGH CASH FOR MY LEVEL BECAUSE OF LACK OF CUSTOMERS :( I'm posting picture of my store so you can see it yourself , as you see the heart that indicates number of customers is on 100 ( no broken hearts) , but only 2 customers is in store

ANY ADVICE ? THANKS

IM PLAYING ON

IPHONE 2 , IOS 6.0.1, FASHION STORY 1.5.1 (THE ONLY AVAILABLE IN APP STORE FOR THE MOMENT)

http://i50.tinypic.com/90ad79.png
.................................................. ................................
and this is the the first 5 min

http://i45.tinypic.com/jrtq0x.png

jackar
11-09-12, 12:45 PM
That is the problem, the Fashion Story you're using. It is a known issue that BS Regular, RS Regular, and Fashion Regular have the declining customer bug and TL still hasn't updated these Apps with fixes as of yet. They've already removed the Fashion World Games from the iOS App store and they've yet to update Fashion Regular, so until they do, you're stuck keeping your App closed as much as possible.

awww :( its bad because I think im lossing lots of cash due this problem.... hope developers fix it asap :)

queentina3
11-09-12, 12:47 PM
awww :( its bad because I think im lossing lots of cash due this problem.... hope developers fix it asap :)

We can only hope, but that app hasn't been updates since last May, so I wouldn't count on it. I've been asking when Farm/Fashion/RS/BS were going to have updates to fix bugs and I've been ignored. :(

jackar
11-09-12, 12:51 PM
We can only hope, but that app hasn't been updates since last May, so I wouldn't count on it. I've been asking when Farm/Fashion/RS/BS were going to have updates to fix bugs and I've been ignored. :(

really they ignored you? did you send direct email to customer service?

queentina3
11-09-12, 12:58 PM
really they ignored you? did you send direct email to customer service?

Yes, a few months ago. I got a bogus reply of something along the lines of "we're working hard to update the applications as necessary". I've also posted multiple times on the forum and the TL employee mods don't bother responding as to WHY these regular apps haven't had an update with these bugs fixed. I guess TL is just too busy making new games to care. *shrugs*

conniehsb
11-09-12, 02:29 PM

I don't see any cash register??? If you don't have any that would be a problem

queentina3
11-09-12, 03:09 PM
I don't see any cash register??? If you don't have any that would be a problem

There's a cash register in the bottom corner.

RabidSugarGlider
11-09-12, 05:49 PM
.................................................. ................................
and this is the the first 5 min

http://i45.tinypic.com/jrtq0x.png

You may want to try oppening up the floor space a bit more if possible especially around the door area. Also most users will have their cashier closer to the door and in open areas for customers to get to pretty easily. You may want to try having the cashier closer to the door(this is not major just a suggestion as your cashier should be able to be in any area pretty much).