PDA

View Full Version : Can't buy habitats

luv10806
11-09-12, 11:23 AM
My id is luv10806 and my island name is dimond. I've been playing dragon story:new dawn for a while now and everything was going well until I updated the original game on my iPod touch4.2.1 after that happened I noticed that in both games it wouldn't let me buy any more habitats at all.it says"you have reached the maximum number of habitats on this level." now I've upgrade levels and cleared space on my island but it still keeps saying that.I have also tried deleting the new dawn app and download it again and still shows up saying the same thing when I click on habitats. Does anyone els have this problem?and what can I do to fix it.

kooky panda
11-09-12, 11:57 AM
The max habitants you can have is 30. You can look under your profile to see how many you have.

brendab1223
11-14-12, 12:53 AM
There is no way to delete/store habitats to make room for new ones. I just hatched a rare dragon and can't place it. So basically I'm stuck.

kooky panda
11-14-12, 06:22 AM
You cannot store, but you can delete habitants. You will need to sell or move the current dragons on the habitant first, then you can sell the habitant.

luv10806
11-14-12, 10:33 AM
Thank you for your help and I checked my profile and yeah I have reached the number of habitats, so now I'm just getting rid off the dragons that I have more than one off.thanks again

mcdunnm7111
12-01-12, 05:07 AM
I'm at level 58 and have 30 habitats and can't get any more. I have lots of room to put new habitats but what's the point of expanding if I can't buy any more? They need to change this! Is there a certain level you can start getting more than 30 habitats?

pepspets
12-04-12, 04:04 PM
I feel the same way, it's very fustrating I'm at level 74 and I still can't add more habitats. I'm really upset about this problem I have alot of special and very rare dragons and i'm tired of selling off dragons to make room.

kooky panda
12-04-12, 04:41 PM
Post from the developer
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41141-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide-Questions-amp-Comments&p=473444&viewfull=1#post473444

We're addressing this in a few different ways over the next couple of updates. It's a high priority for everyone on the team.