PDA

View Full Version : TL Show Us Some LUV.

Takiofallen
11-08-12, 06:59 PM
Wheres the love TL? I see the people who come to this forum as my DS family. If i need any help i can get it here. If i want to rant i can come here. I get a good laugh at times and also get to vent. In return i do the same for others, so what do you guys do for us? You shape and test the changes you make in the game on how us , the few react to it (200 out of 3,000,000 + players). We are the free beta testers that don't get paid yet always give up our personal time, where is the "hey thanks". I mean i know the mods don't get paid (or i think i do lol) for the time they give but they do get "inside advice" so where is the love for us? If we don't post there is no forum. When people ask for help 90% of the time it's us the regular folk who help, not the TL staff or the mods. So show us some love and have Stormie's Park send us all who register to TL forums 1 piece of gold a day, just 1. It can't hurt i mean Stormie has nothing better to do and it would make us feel a little bit appreciated. (don't ranting for the week)

kwhales
11-08-12, 07:22 PM
I agree. We are your movers and shakers. Your test audience. You release something new, or change something, and it is us, here in the forum, who let you know how you are doing, good or bad. So give us a little something for our effort. You released 6 new dragons in less then 2 months. And we are here to let you know how it affected us. The other millions of players have said nothing-good or bad.

We give everyday, sometimes alot more often. So can't you give us a little too. Really, what would it cost you?

totaltechno
11-08-12, 07:25 PM
Agreed: we are TL's feedback. Don't we deserve at least something?

Mlb3116
11-08-12, 09:03 PM
I agree also! We should definitely get something for our efforts!!

sweetstuff525
11-08-12, 09:08 PM
All I want is a diamond ��

Takiofallen
11-08-12, 09:38 PM
lol well they won't go that far lol
All I want is a diamond ��

Sphinx08
11-09-12, 12:54 AM
I don't want to be the voice of descent here, but while they "appreciate" the feedback, I get the feeling that either way it doesn't make a difference. Would I like a Stormie gold per day? Absolutely! I've wasted a ton of gold to get a Boo dragon and the Aurora dragon. I would love some more gold. Do I think TeamLava is going to give us any more, considering I've yet to see them put a sale on gold like they do on gems in the other games? I wouldn't hold my breath...

emergRN
11-09-12, 01:39 AM
it is kind of an unfortunate incident. only a handfull of people will rant about this lack of gold/limit of 3 gifting gold etc. unfortunately if we continue buying the gold TL has no reason to change its habits. even if the limit is increased to 4 gold/day gifted and received it would make a difference :)
ps LOVE DS...even though it frustrates the life out of me sometimes lol

salinho
11-09-12, 04:57 AM
Yes, it would be nice if Stormie could gift us something once a week.

ps LOVE DS...even though it frustrates the life out of me sometimes lol
'Nuff said. :p

salinho
11-09-12, 05:00 AM
Yes, it would be nice if Stormie could gift us something once a week.

*AT LEAST once a week :)

onawing1
11-09-12, 05:33 AM
I would be happy with at least a little more feedback. The mods help, but the TL staff stays pretty quiet here.

Even just telling us that they hear us, a bit more, so we don't feel like we are talking to a wall.

Takiofallen
11-09-12, 08:48 AM
Hey your probable right but hey it never hurts to ask. Worst case scenario we end up right where we are now. Something to gain and nothing to lose.
I don't want to be the voice of descent here, but while they "appreciate" the feedback, I get the feeling that either way it doesn't make a difference. Would I like a Stormie gold per day? Absolutely! I've wasted a ton of gold to get a Boo dragon and the Aurora dragon. I would love some more gold. Do I think TeamLava is going to give us any more, considering I've yet to see them put a sale on gold like they do on gems in the other games? I wouldn't hold my breath...

[S8] Elsa
11-09-12, 11:41 AM
Players are not beta testers nor is any player required to take the time to report a bug. In any gaming community, users report bugs because they would like the bug to be investigated and fixed. They also report them to help their neighbors and friends. Players are not obligated to help anyone and those that do help do it because they want to be helpful and friendly to their neighbors and fellow users. It's like letting your neighbor have some sugar to bake their cake or opening a door for someone who has too much for carry -- it's just a nice, thoughtful thing to do.

We do sincerely appreciate our user base and we're happy to offer high quality games that are free to download and play. We also as offer some items or in game benefits in exchange for gems/gold/etc for those that choose to monetarily support the game by buying gems or gold so that we can continue offering our games to everyone for free. We do little things to let our users know we listen (for example, we recently brought back Halloween dragons so everyone could get another opportunity because players asked for it) and care. ^_^

In regard to the player mods, to clarify, they're volunteers and they aren't paid. They give their time and help the community out of the goodness of their heart. They don't get ~inside advice~. They kindly help other players and assist in maintaining the community and sometimes, they're the front lines when players want to complain about things.

Thank you for the feedback regarding how we approach player appreciation. We'll pass this on to the team.

If there are any further questions regarding this topic, please direct them to Forum Disputes.