PDA

View Full Version : How many people have 1st place prizes?

cherryberry9
11-08-12, 06:10 PM
I just wanted to see how many people actually have 1st place prizes out of ANY box.

chewytwix
11-08-12, 06:33 PM
why dont you start a poll? you will get better results than yeses from a few people

bigbux3
11-08-12, 06:56 PM
Not me. I spend a lot of money to buy gems and then a lot of gems to buy items or box items and I can never even get 2nd place items. TeamLava needs to change their system when buying from the boxes. Look at these threads:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?36884-Magic-Box-Chances
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?26224-New-Magic-Case-System!
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21443-Idea-Special-Box-Options

pinkster73
11-08-12, 06:59 PM
I have never gotten a first place item.

bigbux3
11-08-12, 07:03 PM
I have never gotten a first place item.

Never, ever, ever, ever, going to get a first place item!

cherryberry9
11-08-12, 08:26 PM
Never, ever, ever, ever, going to get a first place item!

I got first place once on my old account. It was that football field out of football box. Pulled it on first try but is a horrible 1st place item. Other than that I get nothing better than 3rd:(

Baraze
11-08-12, 08:34 PM
The system seems as random as breeding pets in monster and dragon. I guess that's what makes them popular and huge gem attractions. We may get something amazing, well worth the 24 gems or something gross (cough, ghost trick or treater, cough) that makes us swear off of them.

I've never gotten first place but have gotten many second places. I said I'd not get another box until Xmas, if I see something I really want.

In fashion I got horrible prizes but decided to give it a ago since my pointer finger was itchy, I got six boxes and picked up first place and both second place prizes. Just what I wanted!

In bakery I kept getting second place I'm three different boxes. I think it depends on how often and how Many you get at any one time. Or rather it seems that way with me.

I've seen one lady with over 40 items from one box and no first or second place items. She made it work but I'd have to be super rich and super bored to do something like that!

cherryberry9
11-08-12, 09:48 PM
The system seems as random as breeding pets in monster and dragon. I guess that's what makes them popular and huge gem attractions. We may get something amazing, well worth the 24 gems or something gross (cough, ghost trick or treater, cough) that makes us swear off of them.

I've never gotten first place but have gotten many second places. I said I'd not get another box until Xmas, if I see something I really want.

In fashion I got horrible prizes but decided to give it a ago since my pointer finger was itchy, I got six boxes and picked up first place and both second place prizes. Just what I wanted!

In bakery I kept getting second place I'm three different boxes. I think it depends on how often and how Many you get at any one time. Or rather it seems that way with me.

I've seen one lady with over 40 items from one box and no first or second place items. She made it work but I'd have to be super rich and super bored to do something like that!

You've gotten much luckier than others.

xfphua
11-08-12, 11:01 PM
It seem is so lucky on Halloween Box, i try 4 times and get second prices, butcher, very lovely prize, but i agree with you all, after that i try another two times but just get 3rd and 4th prize. Can't even have any guts to try again.

myharleycat
11-09-12, 09:58 AM
I only get third as well although in bakery I got the haunted cemetery on the first try. And in the shell box it took a few I got my waterfall and then fireplace in another. I never did get what I wanted out of the futuristic box. Sigh