PDA

View Full Version : 3 elements now? come on man!

Takiofallen
11-08-12, 05:55 PM
Ok am i the only one not happy about this 3 element thing? It's bad enough they won't give us basic on how breeding works, adding another element in to the mix just gives us a better chance to fail. It looks like pure breeding is the best way to go at this point.

sweetstuff525
11-08-12, 05:58 PM
Tell me about it I got 21 hrs poison

totaltechno
11-08-12, 06:06 PM
Once this LE stuff is truly over, I'm breeding together Forest + Wizard

BabyDinosaurRawr
11-08-12, 10:46 PM
Its exciting and scary at the same time.
I believe the people who asked for 3 element breed in th efirst place were hoping for common breds so they have achance to add another (possibly better moneymaker) on their island.
I have a (lucky island) so im not too worried.
Best of luck to all trying and congrats to all who got it already!

Takiofallen
11-09-12, 03:15 PM
I know i'm going to get ****ed for this but this dragon was way to easy to get. There are tons of rare dragons that people still have a hard time getting. I know TL is easing up a little but i think this dragon should have simply been a common dragon.

bdocc
11-09-12, 03:22 PM
I'm really happy with the 3 element breed! I think that Aurora won't be too hard for me to get!

dapplefur
11-09-12, 03:36 PM
i'm not happy with this at all. All it is going to do is get people's hopes that the diamond will be easier to get now. they should stick to two-colored dragons.

Takiofallen
11-09-12, 03:38 PM
no it won't and thats what bothers me for those who don't have a diamond. mark my word the Aurora will be the new firestorm/poison/island
I'm really happy with the 3 element breed! I think that Aurora won't be too hard for me to get!

moostermine
11-09-12, 04:52 PM
If its any consolation, it hasn't been easy to breed for me! Lol I'm on my second try first was poison second will be magic I think:)

Takiofallen
11-09-12, 05:08 PM
i got it on my first try with familiar and athletic that way i could try for that and zombie at the same time and was not surprised to see that i got it. It's like if you want a diamond now make sure you don't use those three element in the breeding.
If its any consolation, it hasn't been easy to breed for me! Lol I'm on my second try first was poison second will be magic I think:)

spiralraindrop
11-09-12, 07:38 PM
Two tries:
1. Coral
2. Coral
3. Coral

Oh boy.

spiralraindrop
11-09-12, 07:38 PM
Whoops three tries. 0:-)

bigbaxtercat1
11-09-12, 07:52 PM
I got aurora first try w/ wizard and forest.

Tango_K
11-09-12, 08:32 PM
i'm not happy with this at all. All it is going to do is get people's hopes that the diamond will be easier to get now. they should stick to two-colored dragons.

With the 3 coloured rule, TL can create to many many more dragons in the future. I think its a pretty good idea :)

Takiofallen
11-09-12, 08:42 PM
Absolutely but it also adds to the confusion for diamond breeding.
With the 3 coloured rule, TL can create to many many more dragons in the future. I think its a pretty good idea :)

moostermine
11-09-12, 11:45 PM
I think I have a special talent for not being able to breed much of anything so I won't matter anyway!(do I sound whiny yet😋)

moostermine
11-09-12, 11:47 PM
I did not put those numbers in! Or a bad word either !

sehana
11-10-12, 05:45 AM
I like and dislike the tri-color dragons.

I like it just because they could have ideas for more dragons. I dislike it cause I have to make a completely different search/calculations chart to account for the third element... (still working on)

moostermine
11-10-12, 01:07 PM
I was wrong second try was island. Looks like #3 will be coral. Sigh.

salinho
11-10-12, 02:45 PM
I kinda like the idea. :) though chances for diamond dramatically decrease...lol. And it seems like itnwill get harder to tell what dragon we are breeding, because for example: atlantis and aurora are both 15 hours...

LilMzB4Life
11-10-12, 03:01 PM
I am already having the worst luck with 2 color dragons and LE and now the 3 element dragon hasn't been any better. Seriously, has my island been tagged to have the worst breeding results possible. IJS