PDA

View Full Version : Experiment Protocol 2

Takiofallen
11-08-12, 05:42 PM
Ok there is 24 hours before i will start to conduct the new experiment and things have taken a loop. With TL adding a 3 element dragon in to the mix it changes things. (so not happy about this) so for all those who are participating i need to know what you would like to do. I know most would like to try for the new dragon while trying for diamond while trying for zombie at the same time which forces me to add the magic element in to the mix. So the choice is yours, we can continue with the original (fruitful/Athletic) or go with a knew one (poison/Athletic) let me know and i will have all the requirements up at TL update time tomorrow to give people time to chose.

theclumsypotato
11-08-12, 09:14 PM
Whoops, I don't have an athletic. I'll sit this one out, then. :)

BabyDinosaurRawr
11-08-12, 10:30 PM
Is speeding breeding allowed?

Takiofallen
11-08-12, 11:31 PM
yes as much as you want
Is speeding breeding allowed?

MazShaddix
11-09-12, 08:27 AM
Could I use my familiar instead of poison??

Takiofallen
11-09-12, 08:42 AM
if most people have one but chances are all people have poison lol
Could I use my familiar instead of poison??

MazShaddix
11-09-12, 08:48 AM
Yeah I guessed its okayy to use my poison

Lolas_Kryptonite
11-09-12, 09:36 AM
It's a shame/interesting that Athletic is the only dragon with a blue/red mix. I thought I would substitute it for another, but I guess not lol

Horntail21
11-09-12, 02:34 PM
I'll begin shortly. i couldn't resist trying for Aurora one time... Island lol. Couple hours before I can clear the den. Looking forward to getting something good out of this.

MazShaddix
11-09-12, 02:36 PM
Just started with epic fruitful and epic athletic got 10 hours in breeding den

Takiofallen
11-09-12, 02:39 PM
so did i first try out my second i got 20 wahhhhhh island
Just started with epic fruitful and epic athletic got 10 hours in breeding den

enoch4
11-09-12, 02:41 PM
My breeding den is free right now, I could probably participate. Would you mind filling me in on the objective of the experiment? What are you trying to figure out, specifically? (Sorry if you posted about it before, but I didn't see it on this thread).

Takiofallen
11-09-12, 02:57 PM
The main objective for me is to find out if people are Element heavy, meaning they breed 1 element easier then others. My last experiment somewhat showed this but it was not tailored for the result i'm looking for now. If i can figure out if people are element heavy it my help them breed better. If people are truly element heavy this experiment should show by what there fails are. The by product of this experiment is that you do have a chance of breeding a diamond as the dragon selection covers the guid lines. If you have anymore questions just ask.

enoch4
11-09-12, 03:17 PM
Got it, sounds good. I just started my first breed. Just curious if you are calculating general percentages too. Like, out of X number of total breedings, Y% were a common result, Y% were rare, Y% were super rare, etc. I'd like to see if your average results are similar to my personal breeding rates. If that is something you are tracking, anyway - I know color dominance is your main focus rather than average rate.

Takiofallen
11-09-12, 03:29 PM
yes i will take all that information in to account also there is a 5 breeding minimum. You can use gold to speed if you like and pm your results

enoch4
11-09-12, 03:48 PM
Cool, ok. Thanks.

Horntail21
11-09-12, 04:13 PM
Arrrrrrrgh I'm an idiot. I accidentally hit a coral that was underneath the fruitful I was gonna choose. So now I'm breeding athletic/coral. Ugh I have to wait 22 hours to start this experiment cause I just bred a wizard. Lol tried for weeks to get one got number two without trying.

Takiofallen
11-09-12, 05:11 PM
glad i could help you inadvertently lol
Arrrrrrrgh I'm an idiot. I accidentally hit a coral that was underneath the fruitful I was gonna choose. So now I'm breeding athletic/coral. Ugh I have to wait 22 hours to start this experiment cause I just bred a wizard. Lol tried for weeks to get one got number two without trying.

Horntail21
11-09-12, 05:18 PM
Lol yeah. Now I'm gonna be a full day behind.

Horntail21
11-10-12, 04:00 PM
First result Island. I'm really hoping to score an Atlantis or Parakeet out of this.

Takiofallen
11-11-12, 12:58 AM
sorry good brother i have you as air/fire heavy so i see a firestorm in you future (hope i'm wrong)
First result Island. I'm really hoping to score an Atlantis or Parakeet out of this.

Horntail21
11-11-12, 08:29 AM
Well it ended up being a magic lol. Second attempt 6hr so wild or landworm.

Takiofallen
11-11-12, 12:48 PM
thats not to bad it's will be a rare at least 4 commons so far for me. blahhhhhhhhhhh
Well it ended up being a magic lol. Second attempt 6hr so wild or landworm.

Takiofallen
11-12-12, 02:39 PM
I know some of you have done your 5+ breeding at this time just a reminder to pm me the results so i can put everything together. i have 1 breeding left before i will have 10

Takiofallen
11-14-12, 08:27 AM
ok this is the final reminder for those who have participated in this experiment. We all should be done by now and i will be expecting results by the end of the day. If you have not sent me your results please do or pm me you need more time other wise i will close this experiment and post the results with what i have. Thank you all for your time.

Zamoraksblood
11-14-12, 02:39 PM
Aurora looks like a mist dragon, but awesome :P