PDA

View Full Version : I'm pissed!!!!

s_lynne
11-08-12, 05:03 PM
Okay, so now I'm beyond pissed off with this game. No matter how many times I breed for that stupid Diamond Pegasus I keep gettin the same Monsters, WaveWing, Ecogoo, PalmWing, or SeaBuffalo. People keep sayin to "keep tryin", but what's the point when I'm never gonna get it. I have officially given up. I've wasted a lot of time and money on this so-called "fun" game.

sweetstuff525
11-08-12, 05:06 PM
Yeah I feel the same way in dragon story... I got lucky in monster story

But yeah all I suggest is keep trying

mamabear369
11-08-12, 07:06 PM
Did you try Sea Buffalo and Shraptor? That's how I got mine... And I feel like that about dragon story too..
Have not got any of the Halloween dragons.. I've given up.. It stinks.. I believe the higher you level up, the harder it is to get..

howdy2you
11-08-12, 07:50 PM
Okay, so now I'm beyond pissed off with this game. No matter how many times I breed for that stupid Diamond Pegasus I keep gettin the same Monsters, WaveWing, Ecogoo, PalmWing, or SeaBuffalo. People keep sayin to "keep tryin", but what's the point when I'm never gonna get it. I have officially given up. I've wasted a lot of time and money on this so-called "fun" game.

I never got diamond pegesus either. I'm pretty sure I had some kind of diamond block. So I quit playing monsters and dragons. I'm much happier now. I hate monster story! HATE IT!!!

anketam
11-08-12, 07:52 PM
It is not one specific combo that will yield a diamond. A good rule of thumb is you want a combo that reliability yields rares, so if a pair yields 5 or more commons in a row stop using that combo no matter what people have gotten using it.

jl0408
11-08-12, 10:56 PM

I felt like this about the shell lizard until I finally got one a couple of days ago. Give it a few days rest if you're too frustrated. I haven't specifically tried for a diamond yet but I'm sure it will take even more tries than it took for me to get a shell.

tasjatjuh157
11-09-12, 12:19 AM
I know what you are feeling, But in DS, I cant breed anything in DS, level91 no diamond ( over 200 attemps), just got one LE halloween one, and i fail at everything else. On MS i have all the monsters just got the pumkin on the first try so there is no challange at all for me in MS, But DS frustrates the hell how of me. Bit of balance would be nice.

Good luck!

s_lynne
11-09-12, 03:24 AM
I've tried Sea Buffalo + Palmwing, Inferoo + Birdball, and Furball + Mosstrich. But no matter how many times I've tried each combo, the results ended with failures.

Miquilis
11-09-12, 05:03 AM
I got mine using forest scarab and wavewing - I've said it in a few other threads but I really preferred using the combo of shell/air/leaf/water as the four needed elements. I'll never have to see another griffin again hopefully. And if you're getting frustrated trying for pegasus maybe focus on getting a different monster instead as a break - I really wanted Eguana for ages so forest scarab and wavewing gave me a chance of getting that one too.

cedkugedchgd
11-09-12, 06:03 AM
guys, here's a tip for you! if one combo isn't working: try another! try different combos! you just have to find your own personal "lucky combo" :) mine was leaf lion + wavewing :D but hey, in dragon story i don't have a diamond dragon xD trust me, i've already tried more than 8 combos and still didn't find my lucky one :( now i'm trying to focus on other dragons and not on the diamond :)

so guys: don't give up and keep trying!

sehana
11-14-12, 01:30 AM
I am with you and have no D.Pegasus yet. I have like 8 Shells though :p