PDA

View Full Version : Need things to do

pcoote
11-08-12, 04:25 PM
I have built every building and done every quest/adventure and for nearly 2 weeks now have had nothing to do. When can we expect either new building or new quests for higher level players? I still love this game but unless you're a new player there is nothing to do apart from expand and stockpile which isn't much fun

midnightmeerkat
11-08-12, 06:32 PM
Oh I so agree.... Would love some quests even if they were small ones that recurred - like some caravans

Rockinkitten
11-09-12, 12:16 AM
I'm building the cathedral and have nothing to do after that. I can still expand but I don't want to do that until I know which special item will be unlocked next! Just crafting as many lanterns as possible now.

midnightmeerkat
11-09-12, 12:41 AM
I'm building the cathedral and have nothing to do after that. I can still expand but I don't want to do that until I know which special item will be unlocked next! Just crafting as many lanterns as possible now.

I still have the theatre and cathedral to build and I am expanding to the north hoping they will be the next quest sites ..... But no quests to do :(

MHz_
11-09-12, 01:43 AM
We're working on a major content update that we hope to get to you all soon. I can't say exactly when, but know we're working on the next major character arc which will introduce a new subject in your kingdom that needs your help! We also have a bunch of other fun surprises planned which you'll have to wait to find out about.

midnightmeerkat
11-09-12, 01:46 AM
We're working on a major content update that we hope to get to you all soon. I can't say exactly when, but know we're working on the next major character arc which will introduce a new subject in your kingdom that needs your help! We also have a bunch of other fun surprises planned which you'll have to wait to find out about.

Great!!!!! I am looking forward to it...