PDA

View Full Version : Too many gifts is an unwanted present:(

Gorillabeats
11-08-12, 12:35 PM
Ok, I'm a noob, saying yes to gifts I in hindsight don't need yet. So all the dragontooth, red potion things are pretty much useless. And they have pushed the one thing I really need late at night - food. But there is no light blue arrow indicating move to second gift page. And since I can't give back or delete gifts either, it's a scramble to be able to make enough food.

I have googled. I have restarted the phone and I have uninstalled/reinstalled the game. Didn't work.

Can you guys at least make it possible to delete gifts?

Samsung Galaxy Note7000
Android 4.04 JellyBean
Restaurant Story v 1.5.5.4

kooky panda
11-08-12, 12:38 PM
You can delete the gifts you do not want so more gifts can come in.
Try scrolling to get to the next page.

Gorillabeats
11-08-12, 12:55 PM
ty for swift answer. but you forgot the most important part of my post. There is no scroll arrow to view the second page. There isn't any delete option either. Stuck!

pinkster73
11-08-12, 12:56 PM
ty for swift answer. but you forgot the most important part of my post. There is no scroll arrow to view the second page. There isn't any delete option either. Stuck!

Touch and slide your finger on the inventory screen.

Gorillabeats
11-08-12, 12:57 PM
haha, ok! back in business! I'm always using the S-pen to navigate. TY:D

pinkster73
11-08-12, 01:38 PM
haha, ok! back in business! I'm always using the S-pen to navigate. TY:D

No problem!

kikipik
11-14-12, 02:47 AM
Can someone tell me how to delete the gifts I accepted but don't need? I see the arrow and all but if i click on a gift it just tells me that I can't serve it because it is not food.

queentina3
11-14-12, 05:15 AM
Can someone tell me how to delete the gifts I accepted but don't need? I see the arrow and all but if i click on a gift it just tells me that I can't serve it because it is not food.

You can't delete it once you've accepted it, you can only use it at some point. You can DECLINE a gift sent to you, but you have to do that when it shows up in your news feed and prior to accepting the gift.

Gorillabeats
11-18-12, 02:49 PM
Update: Managing gifts is a real pain still. Scrolling by swiping fingers to left only works 1/10 times. I have now 4 pages of gifts I can't access when I need them. Not only cant I put out food before nightfall, I can't see which gifts I need to stock up on. Pls can Lava Team add a scroll arrow or separate gifts into food and build parts?

LLena79
11-18-12, 02:54 PM
Good question because I have gifts from last year I haven't used!

slam308
11-18-12, 03:07 PM
I wondered myself, what is the red potion used for anyway?

priscillasp
04-14-13, 04:17 PM
Is anyone else getting a LOT of food gifts during the Restaurant Story & Bakery Story goals?

cookietyler
04-14-13, 07:19 PM
Is anyone else getting a LOT of food gifts during the Restaurant Story & Bakery Story goals?

I usually ask my neighbors via wall posts to send parts required for the special appliances, that way I'll get what I need.