PDA

View Full Version : No goals set in city store metro

homemaker101
11-08-12, 11:40 AM
I skipped the last goal I had and for the last week haven't had any set. I tried to update the game via the iPad apps store but there wasent any updates available any tips on what I should do pls. I don't want to delete the game and lose everything I have worked to get! Tx

homemaker101
11-09-12, 02:49 AM
Can anyone from Team Lava help me out! No feedback so far...... Also my game is running very slow but my other games are not

bigbux3
11-09-12, 07:45 AM
At this time, there are no goals.

Even if you delete your game, it's still saved on TeamLava servers. You won't lose anything.

nmid
11-10-12, 03:40 PM
Well, not exactly true... If u play those other games of team lava, u do get gem goals for doing something as basic as collecting from 2 residences...
One for installing, one at level 6 and another at level 9 is what I've seen so far.
Takes around a day, max two to get it.

nlhicks
11-13-12, 12:09 PM
I am on level 26 and have not had a new goal since about level 22 or 23!!! The last goal I had was the Halloween goals and when they ended so did my tasks. The only thing I have available in my task menu is to download other games. Is anyone else having this problem?

PikaSquirrel
11-14-12, 04:30 PM
If you do not see any more quests, this means you have completed the ones available at the moment. Thanks for your feedback, we will forward it to our development team.