PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I get the cathedral

mlui65
11-08-12, 10:20 AM
I've levelled up twice now and still can't get the cathedral they keep telling me 'I've reached my limit level up first ' how many levels do I need to go up to get it I'm level 23 .

maguar
11-08-12, 10:46 AM
You can only have so many of each building type per level. Quickest way for you to get it is to sell something like a tower.

bigtail2
11-08-12, 10:47 AM
It means you are maxed on royal buildings, for your level. I think if you sell another one you will be able to buy the cathedral.

bigtail2
11-08-12, 10:47 AM
Crossed in cyberspace, lol

mlui65
11-08-12, 10:51 AM
You can only have so many of each building type per level. Quickest way for you to get it is to sell something like a tower.

Thanks sold a building and got the cathedral

maguar
11-08-12, 10:51 AM
Crossed in cyberspace, lol

Great minds think alike . . . :)

Rockinkitten
11-08-12, 11:18 AM
Maguar, do you know the max royal points we can have each level?

maguar
11-08-12, 01:49 PM
I'd have to do the calculations (little to tired to do it now).

Basically it will be (max royal buildings for the level x highest royal points from a building available at that level) + (3 x the number of walls at that level) + (highest royal point for royal statue available at that level x any max on statues at that level) + 290 if you've unlocked the tablet.

For a lot of levels I don't know the max royal buildings or walls. I don't even know if there's a max on royal statues. Can't remember if any of the other goal buildings give extra points.

Rockinkitten
11-08-12, 02:29 PM
Wow, that made my head spin! I'm terrible with numbers haha! Maybe they'll give us more info on our overview window sometime.

Btw I think TL should give you some gems for all your hard work!

MHz_
11-08-12, 03:02 PM
Royal buildings, walls, and royal decorations all have their own individual caps :)

maguar
11-08-12, 03:19 PM
Royal buildings, walls, and royal decorations all have their own individual caps :)

Is that of the category or the individual item?

Any chance you could give me the caps/level for my guide? I'm missing a number.