PDA

View Full Version : What about CHRISTMAS?

Peyka
12-03-10, 01:14 AM
Hello Team Lava, we have december now, but there is still nothing for christmas.. I mean, why is there a chest for Halloween, but not for Christmas? I don't understand your buisness, cause farm story is the most popular game of those 4, but the last update was over a month ago.. I think you would earn much more money with a new update, so why you don't make one? Please don't forget to care for your FIRST GAME, it would be a pity.. Thank you for your attention, and excuse my english please :-).

Unregistered
12-03-10, 02:33 AM
Hello Team Lava, we have december now, but there is still nothing for christmas.. I mean, why is there a chest for Halloween, but not for Christmas? I don't understand your buisness, cause farm story is the most popular game of those 4, but the last update was over a month ago.. I think you would earn much more money with a new update, so why you don't make one? Please don't forget to care for your FIRST GAME, it would be a pity.. Thank you for your attention, and excuse my english please :-).

Thank you! i have been waiting for xmas things since halloween ended! even some turkies or something for thanksgiving would have been cool! i really hope they read these posts because no one like city story and restraunt story like the farm story fans! get to wok on xmas decor pleaaassee!

Unregistered
12-03-10, 04:57 AM
I agree. Seems very strange to ignore Christmas when such a big deal was made of Haloween. I didn't buy the Halloween chest as I hoped there would be a Christmas one and have saved my gems for that.

At least, some Christmas decorations and a tree to buy would be good, please

Would emailing the creators help?

Unregistered
12-04-10, 02:55 AM
Emailed yesterday and now we have a sneak peak of Holiday items! How exciting! Who says Team Lava don't listen??!

Unregistered
12-04-10, 09:06 AM
but Christmas will be over by the time they put in store, come on Teamlava HURRY UP!!
And not in a chest PLEASE!!!!!