PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone share details about Queen's keep

bopang
11-07-12, 05:25 PM
I've done King's keep exploration a couple of times and felt bored of it.
I'm thinking of sell it and built a Queen's keep instead.
Can anyone post some pics on requirements of Queen's keep adventure?

Thank you so much !!

queentina3
11-07-12, 05:33 PM
I think there are some listed on the Castle Guide.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Agn56FhMH3MFdHhUQUZRaWFoZ21zY29kbDhnRmpSU EE#gid=12

bopang
11-07-12, 05:37 PM
doesn't help there. But thank you =)

kooky panda
11-07-12, 05:41 PM
I am pretty sure that the adventures for the Queens Keep are the same as the Kings Keep.

Here is another wonderful reference thread.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35412-Castle-Story-Reference-Thread&p=395805&viewfull=1#post395805

jetskie2
11-29-12, 12:02 PM
I have kings keep but no Queen. are you only allowed one?

queentina3
11-29-12, 12:05 PM
I have kings keep but no Queen. are you only allowed one?

Yes, you're only allowed one as the Adventures are the same no matter which one you decide to build.

arale_norimaki
11-29-12, 02:45 PM
I think you can not sell the Kings or Queens keep. If I remember correctly it is stated when you buy it, it says something like "think very carefully the one you choose because you won't be able to change it". It also said that the quests were the same no matter what you chose, it was just a matter of what goes better with your kingdom ;)

maguar
11-29-12, 02:54 PM
I think you can not sell the Kings or Queens keep. If I remember correctly it is stated when you buy it, it says something like "think very carefully the one you choose because you won't be able to change it". It also said that the quests were the same no matter what you chose, it was just a matter of what goes better with your kingdom ;)

I'm ow of someone who sold theirs to change it in the past. Don't know if they've stopped that ability. If anyone's about to buy their keep can they please let us know if there's a warning? And if there is what it says?

kooky panda
11-29-12, 03:28 PM
I thought I read that you cannot sell it until you build it.
So If you buy and place , then change your mind, you will have to build it first, then you can sell it and buy the other one.

maguar
11-29-12, 03:31 PM
You can't sell it while an adventure is in progress

arale_norimaki
11-29-12, 03:41 PM
You can't sell or store anything while "using" it. For instance, if you are crafting something you'll have to wait until you finish to store the workshop :)