Unregistered
12-07-10, 07:13 PM
Cappucinos rock!

Unregistered
12-08-10, 02:31 AM
How much do the gifts cost?

Unregistered
12-08-10, 04:50 AM
You don't have to pay anything to give gifts. You can give as many as you like, but you can only receive 20. If you've got loads of neighbours it pays to decline all gifts apart from cappuccino.

Unregistered
12-09-10, 12:14 PM
Why is there a limit on how many gifts we can receive per day yet we can send all our neighbors one gift each???

We should be allowed to receive one from each neighbor once every 24 hours.

I have 155 neighbors and can only receive gifts from 20 of them?!?

Anyone else agree with me?? Has TL addressed this???

Unregistered
12-09-10, 09:48 PM
Yes should do something abt it. . And hurry on the notifications! And more possible way to get gems. Why do u think zynga games are popular.

Unregistered
12-09-10, 10:10 PM
Why is there a limit on how many gifts we can receive per day yet we can send all our neighbors one gift each???

We should be allowed to receive one from each neighbor once every 24 hours.

I have 155 neighbors and can only receive gifts from 20 of them?!?

Anyone else agree with me?? Has TL addressed this???

It may have something to do with making it a more level playing field for everyone, without it being dependant on how many neighbours you have. So it doesnt matter if you only have 20 neighbours or 2000, every player is equal when it comes to gifts. And while you can send to each of your neighbours, they too can only receive 20 gifts, so some of them wont receive your gift. To me it means that the only real benfit from having a whole heap of neighbours is from the tips you receive. I personally only keep about 50 neighbours, and I tip each and every one of them every day. I find that I can handle that many, whereas if I have more I struggle to tip them all.

Unregistered
12-10-10, 01:26 AM
We do get all the gifts! Ever have 20 gifts...then use one...if you have been sent more, another one immediately takes its place. I think that your "inbox" if you will, only holds 20. The rest of them go into the queue. That has been my experience.

Unregistered
12-10-10, 04:04 AM
I noticed that if I receive several "cappuccino", they grouped together in my gift box and I can only see the name of the last person that send me cappuccino. So, It seems that we can not see more that 6 presents, because they are grouped together ;-)

Unregistered
12-10-10, 01:00 PM
We do get all the gifts! Ever have 20 gifts...then use one...if you have been sent more, another one immediately takes its place. I think that your "inbox" if you will, only holds 20. The rest of them go into the queue. That has been my experience.

I believe this person meant when you are accepting/declining them you can see all of them. So you can receive more than 20, but only accept 20. I was just accepting the first 20 I got, but I have started declining ones I don't want.

I have personally been declining all gifts that are not cappuccino.

Annette101
12-10-10, 01:21 PM
I believe this person meant when you are accepting/declining them you can see all of them. So you can receive more than 20, but only accept 20. I was just accepting the first 20 I got, but I have started declining ones I don't want.

I have personally been declining all gifts that are not cappuccino.

I know cappuccino's are the best and they are all I give but I would not decline a gift. This isn't life or death lol, someone gives me something I will accept it. I take my games very seriously Xbox, iPhone, whatever. I am making a spreadsheet for this game and I have an extensive one for the Smurf game as well, srs business here. It's still more important for me to accept and appreciate the time it took someone to go through the steps to give me a gift regardless.

Unregistered
01-02-11, 05:21 AM
Brownies 200 x $1 = $200
Hot Chocolate 100 x $4 = $400
Croissants 100 x $4 = $400
Cappuccino 50 x $10 = $500
Chocolate Cakes 150 x $2 = $300

Unregistered
01-04-11, 09:00 PM
Please correct me if I am mistaken, but I was under the impression that the gifter gets no notification if you deny a gift? =/