PDA

View Full Version : Dark cave formation

ccflorida
10-20-12, 01:51 PM
I recd the dark cave formation after the adventure it's the first one I have recd on this adventure that i have done 3 times before and the choice was to sell or store, I stored it. Does anyone know if it is used later for anything? Also what is it worth if I sell?

maguar
10-20-12, 02:28 PM
This is the first we've heard of this. Can you please let us know which adventure? Also know that you've stored it are you able to place it in your kingdom?

bigtail2
10-22-12, 01:05 PM
I got this from Explore the Dark Caves. It can be placed just like the rock outcropping, takes 10 hits to clear and gives jewels and silver at every strike, along with stone and cash.

sweetthing1
11-07-12, 04:24 PM
I noticed a few of my neighbors have these.....any idea how we get them? They are kinda cool looking....do they do anything special?

queentina3
11-07-12, 09:40 PM
I haven't seen that but I think that is part of the Adventures with the King/Queen's castles.

chocoholic9
11-08-12, 01:59 AM
I got mine from doing the last adventure in the castle. I've mined it twice so far and both times I received jewels.

kooky panda
11-08-12, 06:56 AM
It does come from the adventures. I have gotten one and I also got jewels from it.

yupiyupigumgum
11-08-12, 07:15 AM
Can anyone upload the dark cave formation picture please?

chocoholic9
11-20-12, 07:33 AM
Can anyone upload the dark cave formation picture please?

http://i.imgur.com/5DwCF.jpg

mamareader02
11-20-12, 07:54 AM
Was wondering what I could get from mine-it looks pretty,so not sure i wanna mine it yet

howdy2you
11-20-12, 09:04 AM
So if you mine it a few times it will be gone?

chocoholic9
11-20-12, 09:11 AM
So if you mine it a few times it will be gone?

I mined it twice a few weeks ago, put it storage and then took it out today and its reset like I didn't mine it.

howdy2you
11-20-12, 09:14 AM
I mined it twice a few weeks ago, put it storage and then took it out today and its reset like I didn't mine it.

That's so cool!

chocoholic9
11-20-12, 09:24 AM

I think it was a bug because I can't seem to put it back in storage

mamareader02
11-20-12, 09:50 AM
I just mined mine-and it's all gone!!!!

GTMoney
11-20-12, 11:13 AM
I just mined mine-and it's all gone!!!!

Trees and rocks (including the Dark Cave Formation) resetting tend count on storage was a bug. We addressed it temporarily by making them unstorable. We may issue a more permanent fix (tracking tend count) in the future.

zombiefun
11-20-12, 11:31 AM
That was not a bug. It was cool feature. ;)

midnightmeerkat
11-20-12, 11:38 AM
That was not a bug. It was cool feature. ;)

:). It was!

yupiyupigumgum
11-21-12, 01:01 AM
How many dark cave adventure will it take to get that rockin' awesome rock?

midnightmeerkat
11-21-12, 02:14 AM
I got one from the only dark caves adventure I sent my knights on.

yupiyupigumgum
11-21-12, 03:21 AM
I got one from the only dark caves adventure I sent my knights on.

lucky you ! I can't send my knights often to this cave because it will take away 10 earth wisp which i need badly for lantern.

chocoholic9
11-21-12, 04:39 AM
How many dark cave adventure will it take to get that rockin' awesome rock?

I've done it once too. It takes forever to make everything!

jennraespu
12-02-12, 08:31 AM

Oh, man, wish I'd known that! I just exhausted all 10 taps & it wasn't any more productive than the $2,200 rock outcropping that you can buy from the market. It gave me 4 jewels plus an assortment of stone, iron ore, etc

maguar
12-02-12, 03:07 PM
Oh, man, wish I'd known that! I just exhausted all 10 taps & it wasn't any more productive than the $2,200 rock outcropping that you can buy from the market. It gave me 4 jewels plus an assortment of stone, iron ore, etc

You wouldn't have been able to do that. It was a bug. To stop this we can no longer place these items in storage.

pun8
12-18-12, 12:12 AM
I finally got one of those after forever. Mined it and got a lot of jewels and silver but after 10 hits it disappeared I had read somewhere that it goes back into your inventory and lasts 10 times. Did it mean just those 10 hits? I miss the jewels it gave me andwantmore! Any way I can get it back?

I also got adamant from piggleworth. Any need for it at present ?

maguar
12-18-12, 12:16 AM
There was an issue with the count being reset when storing certain items. To prevent this we can no longer store those items. Enjoy the run you had with it ��

Info on adamant is here: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42509-Adamant&highlight=Adamant

rene2222
12-23-12, 11:21 PM
Hi...need some help here.
I have stored my Dark Cave Formation when prompted whether i should place or store or sell. Where do I get back my Formation please.
Thanks in advance for guidance.

maguar
12-23-12, 11:24 PM
You'll find it in your inventory

rene2222
12-23-12, 11:29 PM
You'll find it in your inventory

no, it's not there

rene2222
12-23-12, 11:32 PM
no, it's not there

ok Maguar...thanks, i got it. It's in the inventory after shutting down the game. Thanks so much for your help.

moda999
12-23-12, 11:54 PM
Can anyone tell me what they get from cave as have several but not sure on drop rate for anything good if I were to break it up. Have kept for decor up til now. To hit or not to hit lol.

maguar
12-24-12, 12:03 AM
I've merged all the threads on the dark cave formation together.

lizzygee23
01-13-13, 01:25 PM
Can anyone tell me what they get from cave as have several but not sure on drop rate for anything good if I were to break it up. Have kept for decor up til now. To hit or not to hit lol.

So far from the exploring dark caves adventure I've gotten the royal pig and 1 dark cave formation. Those are my only extra items, but the normal items I've gotten have been gems, energy, enchanted and royal beams and blocks, glimmerdust, jewels and coins. The best one I've had so far gave me 30 energy, 30,000 coins, 3 gems, some extra items like blocks, beams and glimmerdust, and the royal pig. I haven't gotten anything so good again tho, and I've been focusing my efforts on doing ONLY this adventure, trying to get more good stuff. The royal pig hasn't given me anything good yet tho. Just some bacon and a couple truffles. And 50-75 coins here and there. I'm SO glad I didn't ever spend 360 gems to buy him! It would have been a monumental waste! Sir pigglesworth on the other hand has given me gems, jewels, glimmerdust, food items like the fish and spaghetti, and even 30 energy once. I'd spend gems to buy another one of him if I could!

wis0409
01-13-13, 04:43 PM
I've seem to get a good number of wisp lanterns from exploring dark caves in addition to whats been listed above.

prispunya
01-16-13, 05:37 PM
I'm wondering how others can get good things from Exploring Dark Cave Adventure, meanwhile I get NOTHING valueable..never get animals, trees, or any gem things, even no dark cave formation. I can't do the adventure too often since it takes time to gather the requirements, but once I managed to do..I got ONLY glimmerdusts, and 1 enchanted beam??? It did shocked me and put me in a big disappointment.
C'mon TL, 10 wisps for lumin essence and all time and efforts to gather ingredients and cooking the food...it should drop something more valueable than the other adventures.
This game is getting more unfair, firstly no shards for months now this..

rosewaterlily
01-16-13, 06:51 PM
The only thing the dark cave adventure is better at giving than the other ones (in my experience) is energy, otherwise I never get trees or animals. One time I got 38 energy but that wasn't that great since my energy is capped at 30. I get gems most often in the first adventure and have only gotten one animal (pink pig) out of all the adventures ever and no trees, no dark cave formation. I've gotten two beast statues (worth zero royal points so not really useful since I already crafted one for decor) and a dragon statue, but I don't remember which adventure that came from. I did get an animal randomly once while purchasing my second kitchen (white cow).

rene2222
01-16-13, 07:13 PM
I am still hope that the Dark Cave Adventure will give me Orange Tree, Apple Tree and Lemon Tree. I am trying hard but none yet so far.

Baraze
01-18-13, 10:53 PM
I finally learned what the dark cave adventure "box is! After finishing I got a bunch of coins and whatnot that I don't remember and when moving on to something else I saw a box still there. I was excited and clicked on it, then saw I had a royal pig! NOW I get why it takes so many painstaking hours to get all the materials together. You really have a better chance to get something fantastic. For now, I won't do the other adventures, ill stick to the last one.

catcrack
01-19-13, 09:18 AM
I have 6 of these now, hoping to cover my kingdom with them :)

Thanks for stopping by Maguar, will try to return the favor, my new goal is to collect a couple hearts from your kingdom.

marrrina
01-19-13, 10:24 AM
The only thing the dark cave adventure is better at giving than the other ones (in my experience) is energy, otherwise I never get trees or animals. One time I got 38 energy but that wasn't that great since my energy is capped at 30. I get gems most often in the first adventure and have only gotten one animal (pink pig) out of all the adventures ever and no trees, no dark cave formation. I've gotten two beast statues (worth zero royal points so not really useful since I already crafted one for decor) and a dragon statue, but I don't remember which adventure that came from. I did get an animal randomly once while purchasing my second kitchen (white cow).

I agree, I don't get much of anything from any type of adventure, especially not exploring dark caves.

arale_norimaki
01-19-13, 10:33 AM
I am still hope that the Dark Cave Adventure will give me Orange Tree, Apple Tree and Lemon Tree. I am trying hard but none yet so far.

I got an Apple tree from the last adventures, after buying one, but my Orange tree came from the 1st adventure. Since it is cheaper it makes sense ;) The first adventure also brought me a pink pig.
So far, aside from two statues and the above mentioned pig and trees, adventures are not very rewarding for me. The third one is the most dissapointing, my only decent reward was once I got more wisps than I used gor luminessence :p

scottyhaha
01-19-13, 11:41 AM
I got an Apple tree from the last adventures, after buying one, but my Orange tree came from the 1st adventure. Since it is cheaper it makes sense ;) The first adventure also brought me a pink pig.
So far, aside from two statues and the above mentioned pig and trees, adventures are not very rewarding for me. The third one is the most dissapointing, my only decent reward was once I got more wisps than I used gor luminessence :p
Did u came back from your adventure or you took your iPad with you?

arale_norimaki
01-19-13, 04:56 PM
LOL
I am not leaving until February, I still have time for a couple adventures around my castle ;)

aroara
04-06-13, 12:51 PM
I got nothing but some plain stone. Very disapointing :(

elaur
04-06-13, 01:32 PM
Every time I do it I get gems in addition to everything else. I've never gotten anything really horrible and when it got stale this week I started switching up adventures.

mellishab
05-20-13, 05:42 AM
Hey just got this from an adventure what do I do with it keep it or knock it to get rocks is there and real purpose is it just pile of rocks

maj1977
05-20-13, 06:33 AM
You can keep it for decoration or smash it up. It gives the usual stuff- maybe better silver and iron and chance of mithril if you need that. Nothing super special.

marrrina
05-20-13, 07:47 AM
It's pretty much just an extra way to get rocks, maybe some fancier minerals. But it's not that great :P

lotuskat
05-20-13, 10:30 AM
I'd store it until you start running out of silver ore.