maguar
11-07-12, 03:38 PM
Nothing expires in this game. It's great

benbever
11-07-12, 03:50 PM
luckily not.

smile4katie
11-07-12, 03:53 PM
Oh thank goodness :) wanted to ant before bed but nothing long enough yet :)

judyluvs
11-07-12, 08:29 PM
What do you do when you limit out on things like crops and collected materials? So far I've maxed out on wood, water, mushrooms, eggs, milk and several crops. I completed 2 caravans but I hit a wall collecting while trying to craft wisp lamps to reach Ivy. I have to have simple glue in order to complete at least 3 buildings, but the game is awkward due to the energy flow restriction.

midnightmeerkat
11-07-12, 08:37 PM
What do you do when you limit out on things like crops and collected materials? So far I've maxed out on wood, water, mushrooms, eggs, milk and several crops. I completed 2 caravans but I hit a wall collecting while trying to craft wisp lamps to reach Ivy. I have to have simple glue in order to complete at least 3 buildings, but the game is awkward due to the energy flow restriction.

If you are maxed out on something you get 15 coins extra instead of the item when you collect.

maguar
11-08-12, 12:02 AM

Craft items in the various crafting buildings to use up the items. You'll be needing these crafted items at different points in the game so you might as well get a start on them.