PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Story running so slow, cant order clothes, visit people, send gifts - What ?

88MustangGal
11-07-12, 11:19 AM
Fashion story is running so slow. I am constantly being closed down. Unable to order clothes, visit people, send gifts. What's going on?

The same things are happening to my other story games. Have already deleted 2 story games, because i can't do anything.

Is this something you can fix? I'm over level 75 on most of my games, and I enjoy the game. But its getting to the point of constantly being forced closed, that is not worth my time waiting on it to start or do something.

Need help !

kooky panda
11-07-12, 12:16 PM
I see you are on Droid 3

My phone is a droid 3, that I play all my story games on. Don't know how this info helps any. The same type of problems are happening to my Restaurant story, Fashion Story, Fashion Story Halloween edition, and Dragon story. But Dragon story is at the point it doesn't full load at all before being closed down. All these games, I play on my Droid 3. They all run extremely slow, except Dragon story, it don't work at all now. Totally unable to play it. Need help.
Sounds like a it may be memory issue.
Check you droid and make sure you have the most current version for your device.
Also check the google market and see if there are any game version updates.
Try moving your games to your SD card.
Use a task ****er to close out any applications running in the background.

11-07-12, 01:07 PM
I see you are on Droid 3

Sounds like a it may be memory issue.
Check you droid and make sure you have the most current version for your device.
Also check the google market and see if there are any game version updates.
Try moving your games to your SD card.
Use a task ****er to close out any applications running in the background.
KK, how can Android device has to have the current operating system?
it is only use whatever the android device's operating system being installed on it. If u change the operating system, it will affect with the android device itself. It can only fix or update when the user/player change the device itself.

queentina3
11-07-12, 03:18 PM
KK, how can Android device has to have the current operating system?
it is only use whatever the android device's operating system being installed on it. If u change the operating system, it will affect with the android device itself. It can only fix or update when the user/player change the device itself.

Not everyone updates when a new release is pushed out. Some people have to go to their settings - about device - system updates to find out if there was a new OS release that they haven't installed yet. Many times people have found they weren't using the latest OS for their device.

hamzagul
11-10-12, 02:42 AM
I have all the problems too but only at fashion story. I play bakery story without any problems

queentina3
11-10-12, 06:34 AM
I have all the problems too but only at fashion story. I play bakery story without any problems

Not every TL game is updated at the same time or the same way, some people can play 1 story game without any issues but another gives them problems. What device are you using? Do you have the game moved to your SD card? Are you using the latest OS for your device? Are you using a task ****er?

I play the game on an iPad 2 and a Motorola Droid Bionic. For my Droid I have to clear the cache before playing the game, otherwise I have problems as well.

Make sure all other apps are stopped and you've cleared the cache for Fashion Story before beginning play. If you have a lot of neighbors, you may only be able to visit a few before the cache starts to get filled up again and you'll need to exit the game, clear cache, then go back in again.