PDA

View Full Version : Should I download the 'Regular Restaurant Story'?

debnfurkids
11-07-12, 08:24 AM
I have been playing restaurant story for the first time, HaLLOWEEN edition. Should I download the regular restaurant story? Being halloween is past, I think i would like to see regular 'people' in the game..lol. :D Can I transfer all I have to the new one? And when I download the regular game, will I still be able to play the different themed ones without having to download them?
Thanks for your help!!
DebnFurkids

queentina3
11-07-12, 08:39 AM
The Halloween version is still the most up-to-date version for iOS and Android. However, if you're iOS you'll have to play the regular version when you get to the last part of the goal, otherwise the game force closes on you. Be aware though that the iOS Regular Version still has the old bugs, including the declining customer bug, so I'd only play it to get past the goal then switch back to the Halloween version.

debnfurkids
11-07-12, 08:11 PM
Thank you for your reply. What does ios mean? LOL. I wrote Amazon and asked when they are bringing out the Thanksgiving version. It is on the Google Play store, but cannot get it from there with a Kindle Fire. Hopefully Amazon will get on the ball and get the Thanksgiving version out really soon. I am looking forward to it. I just discovered this game about a week ago, and I am addicted!!! I Love it!!! I did go with the regular version, and all I had went with it. Waiting for Thanksgiving. Thanks again for replying!!! Happy Playing!!!!!

LalaSmooth
11-07-12, 09:02 PM
ios is the name for people who use iphone/ipod/ipad but if you like constinusely tapping for wallpaper and floor tiles, stick to the Regular Version, if you don't then use Halloween Version

sourcerha
03-29-13, 04:29 AM
ios = apple operation system