PDA

View Full Version : Jewels

laurelsail
11-06-12, 10:31 PM
What do you have to clear to get the jewels?

Edit: Jewels are a rare drop that can be found in sparkling mines, small rock pile, iron rich rock, large rock outcropping, dark cave formation, Sir Pigglesworth, Feed th Baron, Adventures.

You can also post on your neighbours' walls and ask them to gift you jewels. You can only send 1 jewels per day.

If you have completed the fourth tabernum research goal (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41680-Knowledge-Shard) you can craft them in the magic forge.

1_kiki_1
11-06-12, 11:51 PM
The rock outcroppings have jewel drops as well as the sparkling mine, not sure if anything else does

maguar
11-07-12, 01:01 AM
The iron rich rock and the small rock pile also drop them. You'll occasionally get them as rewards from adventures. Lastly you can post on your neighbors walls and ask them to gift you jewels.

enaid03
11-09-12, 05:39 AM
I'm in the same boat. I need lots of jewels to build the observatory. Ironically, since I started building the rocks and mines have not dropped one in the past couple of days.

It actually seems that the rare item I need to do xyz is less frequent when I need it. Had the same issue with glimmerdust too.

arale_norimaki
11-24-12, 07:09 PM
Same thing for me... The amount of jewels I need is ridiculous, and all I had stocked for days before they were necessary was gone (actually not enough) to build the forge.

Now I suffer to build the swords needed for adventures... These jewels only showed up once today in my mining!!

maguar
12-08-12, 02:20 PM
If you get the dark rock formation from an adventure it has a high drop rate.

If you have finished the fourth tabernum research quest (rare quests from the tablet) you can craft them in the magic forge.

rei69
03-22-13, 03:44 AM
This is weird, normally I get 2-3 jewels from mining big rocks and abt 1-2 from iron rich rocks...
For the past 3 hrs, I've been mining rocks non-stop, 2 big rocks + 3 iron rich rocks... and I got NOTHING~ not even one! Something must have gone wrong.... I'm so sad that I used up all those energies and I'm so pissed thats I got nothing in the end. *Sob Sob*

rei69
03-22-13, 04:34 AM
I dont believe this.... I just mine another 2 iron rich rocks and got no jewels again. Think I need to stop playing this game, I'm starting to scream at my iphone and thats not good....

vchanhs
03-22-13, 06:12 AM
Do you have any jewels in your inventory? I noticed that if you have at least 30 of the stuff you need, the drop rate improve. So try to save up and not use up everything. It might help.

onemansmiracle
03-22-13, 06:14 AM
Yes...it's difficult thing to get. I think it's drop rate is about 1 in 10 digs in average rock,and about 10 jewels in clearing each dark cave formation. so,it's another way to consume energies. and if you have the 4th shard,you can craft 1 extra jewel in about every 15 digs,that's the result of spending 10 coals obtained

freesiawoods
03-23-13, 11:38 PM
Suddenly my drop rate for jewels has gone to zero from rocks. Only managed to get one from the mine today. Dont know how i can craft the bling at this rate.