PDA

View Full Version : So, I don't have the new goals?

Xellda
11-06-12, 05:17 PM
I recruited my boyfriend to play Dragon Story and I couldn't figure out how he was gaining gold so fast. Turns out he had goals to download other Team Lava games & earned gold from playing them as well. Why don't I have these goals? We both have android phones. I just don't get how new players get new goals allowing gold to be earned while I'm unable.

kwhales
11-06-12, 05:28 PM
Join the club. My daughter has those goals and her game has been active a month. My game is two months old and I don't have the goals.

Horntail21
11-06-12, 05:34 PM
It's random. I got some when I started playing. Haven't gotten one on my phone in months. I get almost every one that comes out on my ipad

salinho
11-06-12, 05:36 PM
Join the club. My daughter has those goals and her game has been active a month. My game is two months old and I don't have the goals.

No goals yet? :o
Ya know, I had goals from the beginning and had NO IDEA WE COULD GET GOLD FROM THEM. There were, like, three games or more that I could have installed for quick gold, and didn't know I could use them for that, until I read a post in the forum. -.- I feel...frustrated!
My nephew's account got a goal for castle story. Irritating little game, but whatever.

Xellda
11-06-12, 05:43 PM
I have never seen any gold rewards for the length that I have played this game. :/ I just don't get the logic in that fact that it only shows up for new players. He nearly has more gold than me and just started playing while I've been slaving away at getting neighbors to make a small few a day. x.x

Takiofallen
11-06-12, 06:08 PM
This is not true i have been playing this game since release and i get all of the gold goals. The most recent being castle story.
I have never seen any gold rewards for the length that I have played this game. :/ I just don't get the logic in that fact that it only shows up for new players. He nearly has more gold than me and just started playing while I've been slaving away at getting neighbors to make a small few a day. x.x

Xellda
11-06-12, 06:21 PM
This is not true i have been playing this game since release and i get all of the gold goals. The most recent being castle story.
Perhaps you are using an iPhone? And if not, it is indeed true for me. The only gold I have earned is through receiving gifts from neighbors the entirety of my gameplay.

kwhales
11-06-12, 06:51 PM
I have an Iphone 4 and never got gold goals.. I really can use them now since I just lost 160 gold with a lagging game.

SamKanj
11-07-12, 07:00 AM
I'm using an iPhone 4, and I seem to get all of these goals (knocks on wood :))
I guess it's random, wish you good luck :)
The last one I've had is Castle Story.
P.s: If you complete the whole goal (its three stages) it will reward you 60 gold (in total).

Xellda
11-07-12, 09:06 AM
I'm using an iPhone 4, and I seem to get all of these goals (knocks on wood :))
I guess it's random, wish you good luck :)
The last one I've had is Castle Story.
P.s: If you complete the whole goal (its three stages) it will reward you 60 gold (in total).

Yeah, the boyfriend has Castle Story & Slots I think as his.