PDA

View Full Version : Pet Shop Weekly Update Nov 8, 11-8-2012

sehana
11-06-12, 03:40 PM
No teaser(s) yet... maybe tomorrow :)

Place your screenshots here when/if we do get updates :)

Denel31
11-09-12, 04:32 PM
Why no pet update? Is Friday and still no update. Whats going on? Disapointed : (

lin77
11-13-12, 04:08 PM
Did did IOS & Android get the Pet Shop Thanksgiving version? I know Kindle did.

sehana
11-13-12, 04:12 PM
Android received it, but I don't think iOS has it yet.

sweetstuff525
11-13-12, 04:12 PM
Did did IOS & Android get the Pet Shop Thanksgiving version? I know Kindle did.

I think only kindle and android got it

iOS is Being forgotten ... We don't get the seasonal apps since world games

lin77
11-13-12, 04:16 PM
I think only kindle and android got it

iOS is Being forgotten ... We don't get the seasonal apps since world games

Ok...I just wondered. Maybe IOS will get it Thursday and Kindle will get the RS version Thursday! Gosh I hope so!

sweetstuff525
11-13-12, 04:21 PM
Ok...I just wondered. Maybe IOS will get it Thursday and Kindle will get the RS version Thursday! Gosh I hope so!

But atleast iOS got the goals to get the turkey in pet shop... Pretty sure no seasonal app for ios

I don't mind not having a seasonal app .. Just want all content available to all devices at the same time

lin77
11-13-12, 04:28 PM
But atleast iOS got the goals to get the turkey in pet shop... Pretty sure no seasonal app for ios

I don't mind not having a seasonal app .. Just want all content available to all devices at the same time

Oh ok....I don't mind not having seasonal app either! Just want the content. Still hoping its Thursday for us in RS. Thx.

Denel31
11-14-12, 05:18 AM
All I have to say is that for the first time since December last year, when I started playing PSS, we got no new pets update last week and that was really not cool. So, yes I think IOS is being forgotten.

nanacathie99
11-14-12, 01:39 PM
Don't pine for thanksgiving PS; it has many bugs & freezes! After uninstalling and reinstalling several times I went back to the original version because the seasonal one would not load all my pets. It also hid items l bought somewhere in the grid. Found them eventually and was able to open them in original version. So now I have a turkey pumpkin on original version.
I am a kindle fire User & don't understand why a special edition came out for pet story but not restaurant story. Like other users I agree someone was not thinking logically about updates.