Mermaid Dragon
Titan Dragon
Familiar Dragon
Wizard Dragon
Trickster Dragon
Planet Dragon
Aether Dragon
Diamond Dragon

I'm playing Dragon Story since July and followed several advices from here and I tried to breed some of these dragons a 100 times without any luck. This has become so very frustrating!

Does anybody have suggestions?

Thank you!

CrimsonCalamity
11-06-12, 01:45 PM
Wow. I have been playing for about a month now and I have ForestFire, Mermaid, Titan, Familiar, Wizard, Planet, Aether, and Diamond. I can tell you what I did to get them and let's see of it helps. ^^

ForestFire was the fourth dragon I ever got. I just bred Forest and Fire and it was literally the first thing that popped up, so I think I was just really lucky. I would say just breed those two a lot since they can also make a Landworm.

The rest I bred specifically aiming for them (except for Wizard and Titan) and spent a couple weeks and a lot of attention to the breeding den and the Dragon Story wiki. I don't know what you're trying, but I only breed single colors to get the doubles, and I will breed a pair over and over until they give up the dragon. I don't know if its true, but I think breeding the same two dragons time and time again without switching to other pairs makes the desired dragon more likely. Not like it ups your chances, but like if a dragon is a 1 in 50 chance, breeding them 50 times in a row means you will definitely get one. I think. '^^ sorry. I'm trying to help.

Wizard and Titan were complete accidents. I was trying to breed an Aether when I got my Wizard, and a Planet when I got my Titan.

My Diamond dragon, however, was tricky. But I guess I got off lucky compared to many people. I bred my Pumpkin Dragon, and my Witch Dragon about 30 or so times before my little Diamond popped up.

So all in all, I don't know if I'm lucky or doing something right. I'm like level 36 and I've been blessed with many lovely dragons. I truly hope you can breed what you are looking for. <3

Also feel free to add me. If I didn't piss you off, that is. I like new friends, and I really hope I helped a little.

Phoenix_13
11-06-12, 02:00 PM
Hi EyesOfIsis,

Thank you, I spent a whole lot of time with trying to breed the Planet Dragon, exactly how you explained and did not have luck, but I will not give up, it is just not the fun I would expect...

I'll keep you posted and of course I still hope for further suggestions.....

CrimsonCalamity
11-06-12, 02:04 PM
I guess in the end it's just the luck of the draw. Yes, definitely keep me updated. ^^ I know you'll get what you want soon.

Takiofallen
11-06-12, 02:11 PM
pure breds all they way. thats how i bred 90% of all my rare super/ rates

loucari
11-06-12, 04:13 PM
I am level 62. I don't have Trickster and no luck with diamond.
But i have pretty much of the rest. Quite frankly, I have the feeling I get more rare ones after spending gold for speeding.
Something like: do not frustrate a good customer completely and award with a rare dragon. would be a very smart sales strategy.
However, no evidence.

sunnybabi1986
11-06-12, 05:24 PM
I actually rarely/almost never get rare/super rare dragons using pure breeding(only 2 colors). Nearly every single rare/super rare I have came from a combination of a 4 color breeding. Some people will get their rare/super rares from purebreds, others from mixed combinations. In my case, it's the mixed combos. Hope this helps a little :)

salinho
11-06-12, 05:43 PM
My list is basically the same as yours...not counting the LE':

Forestfire Dragon
Landworm
Mermaid Dragon
Titan Dragon
Familiar
Wizard Dragon
Trickster Dragon
Planet
Aether Dragon
Diamond Dragon
Am also missing Parakeet, Wild, Laserlight, Dream, Ice Cream, Leopard, Pegases

The ones in bold, I already have.

I've played Dragon Story since July too, or was it June? x) oh well. I tried a lot for a forestfire or wild, but the only non-common I managed was a landworm. Oh well!

citius
11-08-12, 11:09 AM
Me too with the Forestfire!!! I've gotten like 6 Landworms! What's up with that!? T_T

Horntail21
11-08-12, 11:26 AM
I swear I think Forestfire is more rare than Diamond lol. I can't get one.

ladyj0y
11-08-12, 12:29 PM
It's really frustrating...I don't know what to do....There are so much Dragons missing...any Hint for what I should try next or what will be easy to get?
This is a Graphic (by Sehana) with Dragons I got and the grey one are missing:

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/ladyj0ylgau068di4.png (http://www.fotos-hochladen.net)

WOW I count them...19 Dragons are missing from 62 Dragons now (the new isn't in the List yet)

citius
11-08-12, 12:41 PM
HAHA, just an hour ago I complained about not getting the Forestfire.. and now I DID!
I did the Forest Lyre epic with Wild Scorch lvl4, at 8:29pm..
Hope you guys will get it too!
The good side of this is that it's only a 3hr or 6hr fail..

salinho
11-08-12, 01:14 PM
HAHA, just an hour ago I complained about not getting the Forestfire.. and now I DID!
I did the Forest Lyre epic with Wild Scorch lvl4, at 8:29pm..
Hope you guys will get it too!
The good side of this is that it's only a 3hr or 6hr fail..
Still don't ahev one :'(

Phoenix_13
11-09-12, 12:00 PM
Hi guys,
I got my Landworm Dragon, on my 4th try after that for Wizard or Aether Dragon... Keep trying...

dapplefur
11-09-12, 12:43 PM
Hi,
I am now in Level 72 and I can't get the following dragons:

Forestfire Dragon
Landworm Dragon
Mermaid Dragon
Titan Dragon
Familiar Dragon
Wizard Dragon
Trickster Dragon
Planet Dragon
Aether Dragon
Diamond Dragon

I'm playing Dragon Story since July and followed several advices from here and I tried to breed some of these dragons a 100 times without any luck. This has become so very frustrating!

Does anybody have suggestions?

Thank you!

Planet and Titan i got both from magic x fire. forestfire i got from fire x forest. landworm i got from parakeet x athletic. mermaid i got from mistmoth x fairy. familiar i got from magic x forest. diamond i got from witch x firestorm.

don't have wizard, trickster or aether.

kwhales
11-09-12, 04:41 PM
Geez, i only have 29 different dragons. But i do have hypnotic, clown (2), wizard and planet along with zombie. just wish i could get familiar. oh and if anyone wants a poison, come by....

Phoenix_13
11-17-12, 12:42 PM
Hi,
Quick update on my breeding, I was able to breed Forestfire, Landworm, Aether and Titan Dragon...

Hope the luck stays with me and I can breed more of the missing ones...

cher6187
11-17-12, 01:34 PM
I can not get forestfire of planet for anything!!!!