PDA

View Full Version : Keep Geting Notice in Game saying my shorthair cat is ready but i never breeded one

violetautaumn
11-06-12, 12:13 PM
I keep geting a notice saying my shorthair cat is ready to be picked up from breeding but i havent breeded one recently? and the only one in the breeding pen right now is a mix breed and there is still 6-7 hours wait on it.

so why do i keep geting this notice O.O , it keeps making my phone buzz every 10 min.

i'm using a sony erricsson xperia x8 phone. adroid apps.

CharmingRhino
11-06-12, 12:23 PM
Howdy,

This can be rectified by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game on your mobile device. After you do this, make sure to restart your device. Let us know when this works out for you!

violetautaumn
11-06-12, 01:00 PM
Howdy,

This can be rectified by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game on your mobile device. After you do this, make sure to restart your device. Let us know when this works out for you!
but thats whats kind of weird, yesterday when it wouldnt stop doing it i uninstalled then closed my phone today i just reintalled the game and it started doing it again, should i uninstall again then install it again then close my phone then open it back up.. or should i just restart my phone since i just installed a fresh copy a couple of hours ago.

violetautaumn
11-06-12, 02:32 PM
restarted my phone and now its saying my hamster is ready (from the breeding pen) but i didnt breed a hamster recently there is acually nothing in the pen, i paid jewls to speed up the process of my mix breed cat.. so i dont know why its thinking that there is something in the pen.
i'll uninstall then install again later