PDA

View Full Version : New tablet

jeannie15
11-06-12, 12:00 PM
I got new tablet and downloaded the game...and it is starting me off as new is has my name of restaurant but storm id is wrong ...how can I change it ? I don't want to start all over

queentina3
11-06-12, 12:08 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device

Read through the thread as there are ways to transfer via Storm 8 games that are very easy to do with Android devices. If you use a Kindle Device, you'll have to email support@teamlava.com directly to have them transfer your games.

jeannie15
11-06-12, 01:46 PM
thanks so much , but it is telling me to put number of old tablet....i cant get that it is broke...so i cant play anymoe...byt thanks for your help.

kooky panda
11-06-12, 01:58 PM
thanks so much , but it is telling me to put number of old tablet....i cant get that it is broke...so i cant play anymoe...byt thanks for your help.

You can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer without the numbers.

queentina3
11-06-12, 02:19 PM

You shouldn't need any numbers if you go via the Storm 8 game route, only your Storm 8 ID which is what you used to log into the forums. :)

[S8] Regina
11-06-12, 04:19 PM
It appears that the transfer link had been posted here already, thanks queentina3!

You can always contact the Support team for transfers, should you run into any errors on the site. :)