PDA

View Full Version : Where can get Simple Glue

tonycafe
11-06-12, 07:49 AM
As it said the Simple Glue from crafting, I found there is no simple glue to craft.:confused:
I am now level 9.

queentina3
11-06-12, 07:50 AM
As it said the Simple Glue from crafting, I found there is no simple glue to craft.:confused:
I am now level 9.

Simple Glue is made in the Potion Shop.

benbever
11-06-12, 08:55 AM
The potion shop is locked until you do two expansion to the tree lady.
Or so the FAQ and strategy guide told me.

Edit: see this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals&p=481947&viewfull=1#post481947) for pictures of the necessary expansion

yupiyupigumgum
11-07-12, 02:43 AM
Expand to tree lady (her name's Ivy,by the way) ----> unlock potion shop ----> make simple glue. And soon...welcome to the glimmerdust crisis.....

salinho
11-07-12, 06:58 AM
This game is so annoyingly slow. -.-

benbever
11-07-12, 07:26 AM
I can finally make simple glue. The Tree lady that kept it so long for herself can stay a tree for a little longer. I have four building that need to be finished so I'll be making glue for now, and help the tree lady later.
I have 99 "glimmer dust" saved up. Hope that's enough for whatever is coming. I have no use for it yet.

yupiyupigumgum
11-07-12, 08:59 AM
I can finally make simple glue. The Tree lady that kept it so long for herself can stay a tree for a little longer. I have four building that need to be finished so I'll be making glue for now, and help the tree lady later.
I have 99 "glimmer dust" saved up. Hope that's enough for whatever is coming. I have no use for it yet.

Thank God. And yes, you'll need those dusts...watch out for the caravan. Don't load important stuffs in it because it will empty your storage

freshpickins
11-07-12, 01:37 PM
Yes, especially watch out for the builder's caravan! Most of my tree sap went there before I got to my new constructions :(

yupiyupigumgum
11-08-12, 02:40 AM
Yes, especially watch out for the builder's caravan! Most of my tree sap went there before I got to my new constructions :(

It will later try to take your jewels too. So, watch out

jakinyc
11-09-12, 04:49 PM
m really not u dear standing why it has you buy the kitchen in the goals so early if you can't complete it until you have built a potion shop. Very unfair and I had to come to the forum to figure this out. A game shouldn't be this confusing ��

jakinyc
11-09-12, 04:51 PM
Sorry, spell check mess up there! it's suppose to say " I'm really not understanding......."

yupiyupigumgum
11-10-12, 09:26 AM
m really not u dear standing why it has you buy the kitchen in the goals so early if you can't complete it until you have built a potion shop. Very unfair and I had to come to the forum to figure this out. A game shouldn't be this confusing ��

Confusing and frustrating game? That's sooo oppa TL style ! ;-P

FarmerOMac
11-12-12, 03:35 PM
Thank you so much I had the same simple glue questions. I agree why do they have you buy stuff for a goal and cannot build? Now it makes sense. THANKS!

zaralight
11-13-12, 03:50 PM
Simple Glue question.....all I can say about Castle Story is that it's too good to be true.

skoobyzz
12-05-12, 10:45 PM
I agree.

MonkeyMomma76
02-12-13, 07:15 PM
I agree...I've had this "building" taking up room for days and couldn't figure out the glue thing until coming here. They should put some sort of directions or hints or at least a locked out picture if the glue in the shop like they have for other items. Major glitch!!! :-((

jkc619
02-13-13, 08:59 AM
Does anyone know how to get rid of the sparkles from ppl visiting you?

lotuskat
02-13-13, 09:04 AM
Does anyone know how to get rid of the sparkles from ppl visiting you?

You tap on the building to collect coins or resources. The sparkles should disappear.

fedEx1
02-13-13, 02:43 PM
Came here for glue question as well. I now realize the game tells you where to make it when you click the button to craft it, the buildings panel opens and an arrow points to the building you need. If locked, you know you can't make it.

loveknots
02-17-13, 09:55 PM
How can I get 12000 to expand? I'm always stuck around 1000. Is this going to take me weeks?

loveknots
02-17-13, 09:56 PM
How can I get 12000 to expand? I'm always stuck around 1000. Is this going to take me weeks?
Till then I'm stuck with this huge nine block empty foundation! I just need glue! Dumb!

Baraze
02-17-13, 09:57 PM

The best way to make money when starting off is to plant, plant,plant! Level up, because some things make you a decent amount or coins. Build cottages ans farm houses. They give money too.

lal1961
02-26-13, 11:14 AM
I am level 13, and have several buildings to complete before I can expand. They ask for Simple Glue and it says 'from crafting'. Cannot see anywhere to craft it and am getting frustrated! Please help.

caius76
02-26-13, 11:22 AM
Hello,
The glues are crafted in the potion shop, not in the workshop. It will require sap and water to make it.

carrosvoss
03-16-13, 07:48 AM
Expand to tree lady (her name's Ivy,by the way) ----> unlock potion shop ----> make simple glue. And soon...welcome to the glimmerdust crisis.....
It is awful that this is not actually written in the goal that you get potion shop AFTER TWO EXPANSIONS to Ivy lady. In the reference guide it's not clear too. Only this thread is actually helpful!!! Thanks to whoever posted this info I quote.

confusedfarm
01-27-15, 03:17 PM
How did you expand to the tree lady - this is very frustrating that I can start a building but not complete it because it requires an item that is crafted from a building that cannot be unlocked until a higher level!

SpiritWind00
01-27-15, 03:27 PM
How did you expand to the tree lady - this is very frustrating that I can start a building but not complete it because it requires an item that is crafted from a building that cannot be unlocked until a higher level!

To expand towards the tree lady (Ivy) you need to expand the land. Click on the Expand button and find out what you need to have to expand. It may be coins or may need a lantern which you craft in the workshop.

You don't need the potion shop till you've freed Ivy.

confusedfarm
01-31-15, 08:53 PM
Thank you - was able to craft the glue...

amdc69
02-01-15, 08:27 PM
But I can't make a potion shop without the glue. I also have already expanded to the tree lady. Help. Amdc69

amdc69
02-01-15, 08:29 PM
How did u get glue? Amdc69

SpiritWind00
02-01-15, 10:27 PM
How did u get glue? Amdc69

once Ivy is freed, purchase the Potion shop in the market. You can then start making glue.

To build the potion shop you need:
Potion Shop Crafting Bldg. 2x2 (Limit 2)
Build: 4,900 coin. 3 Stone Block. 3 Wood Beam

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals&p=481859&viewfull=1#post481859
This link is all about Ivy.