PDA

View Full Version : Skunkupine goal and other goals

kjjbs
11-06-12, 05:39 AM
I have been waiting for the skunkupine to turn up and so far nothing cannot move on with two goals I need 10 skins for second caravan goal and I need to beat one up., is there a trick to get skunkupines to come... And what goals do I need to do to unlock earth wisp and wisp lantern ?? Any help would be greatly appreciated :-)

Rockinkitten
11-06-12, 05:54 AM
Skunkies mostly appear when you harvest a crop.

kjjbs
11-06-12, 05:59 AM
I have been harvesting all day only doing crops and still nothing :-(

queentina3
11-06-12, 07:33 AM

For me they appear at the most inappropriate times. When I'm low on energy and trying to harvest a crop or when I'm almost done chopping a tree or rock, WHAM, one shows up and eats up my energy. :(

kjjbs
11-07-12, 08:11 AM
Still no skunkupine thus is getting frustrating two days off just harvesting ... Also I am on level ten ( newbie) and no goal to unlock wisp lanterns cannot expand with out them any clues would be greatly appreciated have searched forum but cannot find anything...

queentina3
11-07-12, 08:13 AM
Still no skunkupine thus is getting frustrating two days off just harvesting ... Also I am on level ten ( newbie) and no goal to unlock wisp lanterns cannot expand with out them any clues would be greatly appreciated have searched forum but cannot find anything...

Try planting some trees if you don't have any left to chop down and hopefully some will show up for you.

kjjbs
11-07-12, 08:22 AM
Thank you will give that a go ... I still have trees too chop but planted a few more

maguar
11-07-12, 09:54 AM
Also I am on level ten ( newbie) and no goal to unlock wisp lanterns cannot expand with out them any clues would be greatly appreciated have searched forum but cannot find anything...

You need to finish the following quests:

Search the South East
A Cursed Scholar
Book Bound
The Cover
The Lost Pages
Book of Spells
The Royal Scholar
The Royal Tower
A View to the North

kjjbs
11-08-12, 07:31 AM
I am pretty sure I have completed those goals and still not unlocked on level 11 now. Have done every goal other than fill caravan 2 and skunkupine still waiting for him to turn up

rizzola
11-08-12, 08:09 AM
Have you crafted the earth wisps? I think you make them from coal or rocks. Once you have these you can make the wisp lanterns, but again they need to be crafted in the workshop

muggapug
11-08-12, 09:45 AM

I find that skunkupines and later the fangwolf-or whatever it's called-show up more often if I've tapped multiple times quickly. Eg., if I am harvesting crops and I click on each plot without waiting for each one to clear, or tap for five chops in a row on a tree.

kooky panda
11-08-12, 11:43 AM
I find that skunkupines and later the fangwolf-or whatever it's called-show up more often if I've tapped multiple times quickly. Eg., if I am harvesting crops and I click on each plot without waiting for each one to clear, or tap for five chops in a row on a tree.

Me too^^^^:)

kjjbs
11-10-12, 12:50 AM
4 days and still no skunkupine so cannot finish goals grr and wondering if these goals not finished is stopping the goals I need to make wisp lanterns Etc etc cannot expand suck off harvesting and chopping

queentina3
11-10-12, 07:24 AM
4 days and still no skunkupine so cannot finish goals grr and wondering if these goals not finished is stopping the goals I need to make wisp lanterns Etc etc cannot expand suck off harvesting and chopping

Try uninstalling/reinstalling then back up to icloud and resync. Doing that shouldn't matter, but you never know. It seems like your game is stuck on not giving you skunkupine for some reason and maybe that will kick-start it.

kjjbs
11-10-12, 08:43 AM
Thank you just used gems to beat up skunky now need to beat up more lol so have now tried uninstalling lets hope this works

Vllygirl
12-10-12, 08:57 AM
Try planting wheat. I just ****ed 4 trying to harvest my wheat.

Calen2952
09-17-16, 06:46 PM
How do I get de trade wagon for exchange the coins?

MoonVillage3
09-17-16, 11:20 PM

this is the method I use too..
- tap maybe 20 of the same type of crop or whatever.. and surely u will find a beast or two.
- sunkupines love corn.. direboars love strawberries, cocoa and mushroom rings.. fangbeasts love milk and chickens. there is a list of what triggers them.
- after hunting about 3beasts.. stop hunting for an hour. make ur energy build up. and surely u'll get something again.

a continous supply of the beasts I have never found.. seems there is a time-lapse after 3 or 4.

SpiritWind00
09-18-16, 02:25 AM
guys, this thread is 4 years old..... will close this thread as there are newer ones more appropriate.

Calen - the trade wagon information is in the main thread.