PDA

View Full Version : Help! Turning Walls

heatherdoj
11-05-12, 07:06 PM
How come I can not turn my walls in Castle Story? When in edit mode and you click on a wall it only highlights storage and sell but the turn icon is not highlighted to turn it.

Thanks

queentina3
11-05-12, 07:31 PM
How come I can not turn my walls in Castle Story? When in edit mode and you click on a wall it only highlights storage and sell but the turn icon is not highlighted to turn it.

Thanks

When you place the wall in the spot right next to another piece of wall, it will automatically turn for you.

heatherdoj
11-05-12, 07:34 PM
Okay that worked, thanks so much for your help

missoliviasmom
11-11-12, 05:37 AM
Every time someone asks this question you give the same answer. HOW does that work? It doesn't turn for me! The edit button does not work and I've tried moving the walls many times to see if what you say works. It does not. TURN ON THE EDIT OPTION!

queentina3
11-11-12, 06:00 AM
Every time someone asks this question you give the same answer. HOW does that work? It doesn't turn for me! The edit button does not work and I've tried moving the walls many times to see if what you say works. It does not. TURN ON THE EDIT OPTION!

When you have 1 wall in place, you put the next wall in the spot next to or in front of the wall you already had placed. Depending on how your area is set up, the wall you place will either connect in a straight line to the wall you had down, or it will rotate on its own to create a corner.

The Edit button is in the bottom right corner of your screen right next to "Market".