PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story advise sought...

OrdinaryJoe
11-05-12, 04:37 PM
I don't have too many hybrids... I have the following:

Mist
Clown
Seabreeze
Life
Firestorm
Eagle
Pumpkin
Poison
Fruitful
Charm
Luck
Genie

As you can see, there are many, many more I don't have...

Should I try to get some of the other hybrids (for instance, I don't have a green/blue hybrid) by breeding the pure-bred ones, like blue and green, or should I breed two hybrids so that I can try for a diamond at the same time, since I will most likely end up with non-diamond hybrids anyway?

It seems like breeding hybrids makes more sense, but I'm just wondering if there's something that I am missing, or not taking into consideration... I don't really want to end up with a bunch of the same commons over and over again, although I don't think there's anything I can really do about this.

Takiofallen
11-05-12, 05:40 PM
You have answered your own question....... let the force be with you

salinho
11-05-12, 05:51 PM
We all ponder the same, grasshoppa.

Mind you, I don't have a seabreeze or pumpkin. (And many others xD) You are making me depressed. XD kidding.
Smetimes i will try to spiff things up by breeding hybrids instead of pure elements. Or, for a more accurate result, but without "tiring" the same dragons over and over again, I may try two hybrids with the color combo of the rare(r) one I want and don't have. For example, breeding two corals or a mist and a coral, in hopes of getting a wizard or maybe even - dare I say it? Yes, I dare! - an aether. Aether is so pwetty and I can't seem to bloody get one :3

carijonas
11-05-12, 06:27 PM
I would just start trying to breed for the diamond you'll start to collect the missing dragons if you switch up your combos

PDAGuppies
11-05-12, 07:37 PM
I agree with what salinho said. If you try hybrids, you get a better chance of getting rares than breeding pures, except soemtimes for me of I'm trying to get a witch or a seabreeze or whatever dragon I'm trying to get and I use two pures sometimes I'm lucky at that but hybrids are still better in my opinion.