PDA

View Full Version : Storage cellar

BriaE82
11-05-12, 02:10 PM
Am I supposed to be able to store things in this building ie wood and rocks? If so, how do you do this as I either cannot figure it out or it is not working. And it appears as though someone visited me and clicked on it as it is all shimmery but it is not giving me any rewards. Any advice?

maguar
11-05-12, 02:23 PM
To store things click on the hammer icon to go into edit mode. Click on the item you want to store. If it is something you can store you will be able to click on the chest icon to store it. Not everything can be stored.

You can only collect the bonus when your building is ready for collection (coin or bag icon over it). You get 1 extra xp and an extra 25% income.

messtee
11-05-12, 05:33 PM
I don't seem to understand the purpose of the storage cellar. I assumed that it would be a place to store the overflow of things like eggs or tomatoes or coal. It doesn't earn coin or stars. How do we get items into the storage cellar?

maguar
11-06-12, 01:02 AM
The cellar allows you to store things like buildings, decorations, farm plots, flowers etc. When you're short on space this really helps. See post 2 for instructions on how to put things in storage.

Far54321
04-13-13, 10:07 AM
I have been trying to find out how to get things out? I'm afraid to store since I might want the item later and I don't"t know how to retrieve it.

kooky panda
04-13-13, 10:18 AM
I have been trying to find out how to get things out? I'm afraid to store since I might want the item later and I don't"t know how to retrieve it.

Hit the edit button at the bottom of your screen. Then hit the inventory box . Find you item, click it , then place it.

Far54321
04-14-13, 08:27 AM
Thank you, Kooky panda!

mcjoc
07-14-13, 09:46 PM
Hit the edit button at the bottom of your screen. Then hit the inventory box . Find you item, click it , then place it.

Thank so much!