PDA

View Full Version : LE's egg hatch speed up before timer goes down to ZERO.

citius
11-05-12, 01:35 PM
Last time there were some issues where people got the Pumpkin on the hour before the timer ended. And when it ended, the breeding timer changed! And for those who had a Pumpkin egg on the nest got a Firestorm instead. Is it possible we may have the same issue again?

My timer is down to 29hrs left, and I just got the Zombie an hour ago. SO, I'll have it on my nest the next day, an hour before the timer hits the ZERO.. So I may need to use gold to speed it up before it changes to freaaaaking Poison?...or do I?

SamKanj
11-05-12, 01:57 PM
Lets wish that they have already fixed this issue, since it's unpleasant to speed the hatching time up to avoid getting another Poison, while you've already got what you've wished for. (Kind of gold wasting).

sweetstuff525
11-05-12, 01:59 PM
take a screen shot of egg and your above post in case anything happenens... but since already in egg i think you safe

SamKanj
11-05-12, 02:05 PM
take a screen shot of egg and your above post in case anything happenens... but since already in egg i think you safe

Well I guess he meant that he got a 2 days timer in his breeding den about an hour ago.

buttrluv
11-05-12, 03:08 PM
Same with me, I just got a zombie. Well 28 hr breed time. I have 1 gold. Lol

salinho
11-05-12, 03:15 PM
Same with me, I just got a zombie. Well 28 hr breed time. I have 1 gold. Lol
As of now, the timer says 27:46 , soyou might make it. But if you're doubtful, try to get two or three of your neighbors to send gold and speed up the last two hours. But after the egg is in the nest, it won't slip away!! In the den it has been reported to change time. Happened to me after the game crashed.

storm8storm_00
11-05-12, 03:40 PM
Man I hope it won't happen, I just started breeding the zombie, got about 26 hrs left and then another 28hrs to hatch!

MxSimple
11-05-12, 03:43 PM
Same here...
Got the Zombie 5 hrs ago...
Just used 23 golds to speed up breeding time as the nest was available...
At least 2 more chances to try the witch in 27hrs...
Just put the same combo on den...
21 hrs again... have sold over 15 poisons!!

empress2013
11-05-12, 03:54 PM
In my last ditch effort to get a witch I get another zombie! I even,used gold to speed up my last poison. I hope I can keep my zombie bc now I dont have enough gold to get it in the nest

citius
11-05-12, 04:03 PM
Having the egg on the nest doesn't make it safe.. Those who got the pumpkin last time got their eggs changed to firestorms. I think kooky panda was also affected by this issue.

mattyboo1
11-05-12, 04:05 PM
Really change to firestorm wow that is so unfair

iSleepyPanda
11-05-12, 04:48 PM
Having the egg on the nest doesn't make it safe.. Those who got the pumpkin last time got their eggs changed to firestorms. I think kooky panda was also affected by this issue.

Actually it was stated by kooky panda it was a mistake:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38251-What-happened-to-my-pumpkin/page3

Guys I am so sorry, I was mistaken!!! I have two back up device, Ipod and Ipad.
I thought I had the pumpkin breeding on my ipod and it changed to a firestorm, but this morning I checked my ipad game and I had the pumpkin !!

So my Ipad game was the game where I bred the pumpkin right before it was removed from the game, and I did end up getting my pumpkin egg.

I will still report for others where their breeding time changed.

It was funny,I only look at my back up games in the mornings around 5:30, and this morning, I saw I got the pumpkin on my ipad game. I was like oh wow, then I was like, ohh,, oopsy, I posted wrong on the forum better go get that corrected!!

Also in another post (I can't find it), Kooky panda (or another mod/TL staff member) also stated they asked those who reported that the egg changed didn't provide their StormID when asked. So I don't think it was ever proven the egg changed. I'm not sure if only one person was asked or multiple people to provide the StormID in order to verify this in fact happened. I can't find a follow up thread about it.

citius
11-05-12, 05:02 PM
[QUOTE=iSleepyPanda;445753]Actually it was stated by kooky panda it was a mistake:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38251-What-happened-to-my-pumpkin/page3

Ah, well I guess it's safe then ones the egg is on the nest. :)
Thanks for clearing that out!

citius
11-05-12, 05:04 PM
Actually it was stated by kooky panda it was a mistake:

Ah, well I guess it's safe then once the egg is on the nest.
Thanks for clearing that out!

EDIT: too many mistakes......

salinho
11-05-12, 06:01 PM

Kooky then saw she had checked the egg in the wrong account, so she still gother Pumpkin in the end, safe and sound. I had my witch swapped out by a familiar on my main account, on the 1st time the witch was around. I had just bred it ten minutes before the time ended. Game crashed a few moments aftr breeding, and it was gooooone.

I thought people had only experienced the LE's kidnappings while still in the den... TL's logic escapes me though. How do you "steal/switch" something that is still "in the making of"? Stealing an egg seems physically possible, though. XD

Maryjeans1
11-05-12, 06:19 PM
I got 17 hours...what that? Anybody know?

PDAGuppies
11-05-12, 07:40 PM
You guys are saying that the game crashed last year, does this mean some people already had LE dragons like the pumpkin an she witch and the zombie and the boo dragon last year?

PDAGuppies
11-05-12, 07:42 PM
OOOH wait I thought y ou were talking abt last year but never mind because I figure your talking about the first time when we had ony pumpkin or only witch

Just forget the last two posts I wrote!

PDAGuppies
11-05-12, 07:44 PM

First, what did you breed?
It could be a luck dragon if you were trying for the boo dragon. Magic x light hybrid
Or I could be the dream dragon which is a water x light hybrid

dragonhacher123456789
11-05-12, 08:22 PM
Does anyone know how to get a witch dragon and what dragons I need to use

uevenliftbro
11-05-12, 11:52 PM
Haha, dragons are never switched in the nest or breeding den.. it's impossible.. people that say this are just making it up so TL will feel sorry and give them the dragon for free

salinho
11-06-12, 02:48 AM
Haha, dragons are never switched in the nest or breeding den.. it's impossible.. people that say this are just making it up so TL will feel sorry and give them the dragon for free
Come say that to my face. Please.

I know what I saw before my game went bonkers. I e-mailed support with all the info and the screenshots I could take. Sadly I didn't take one of the breeding time, because obviously I didn't think that something like this would happen. -.-

Not that I feel like I have to prove myself, but here's one of the images of the gllitch that occured.

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b497/Nefertekas/image_zpsafd63747.jpg

Honestly I can't help but wish that someday something similar happens to you, so you don't go around calling people liars for things you don't know of.

My advice? Is to take a screenshot when one gets a breeding time for a rare. I did it for boo and zombie just in case. To bad we can't see the parents and the timer all in one image so we need two screenshots. But the XP , food and coins should be the same between the two screenshots if we do nothing in between them.

salinho
11-06-12, 02:51 AM

Some dragons share breeding times and are of different color combos, so knowing which dragons you bred is a necessary info. But yeah, sounds like a luck dragon.

as for the witch dragon, it's forest and magic, so we can breed together: forest, magic, familiar , poison.

chavacana
11-06-12, 10:06 AM

I had my breeding time change on me while trying to get the pumpkin. I called out kooky because she had posted getting a pumpkin after the time expired (like I did) and a few hours later my pumpkin was gone and so was her post. Yes, she later posted what we see in this thread but her first post is nowhere to be seen and no one has said anything about why it was removed.

I did send TL an email with all of my information and after five days I got an email back apologizing for the delay in response and they asked if I still needed any help. Seriously?!? I don't have my pumpkin so yes, I obviously still need help.

I am not going to wish something like this happens to you or anyone....that really sucked and I don't want for anyone else to feel that frustrated. This forum is supposed to be a place to help each other out, not call one another names or attack people. Everyone's game is different...what they do and how they do it is all different. I'm a level 75 player and I don't have a diamond dragon. Someone posted they have one but because I don't have one means they're lying? How does that make any sense?

If we don't post what we are seeing, how is TL supposed to know there is a problem? They don't answer quickly, if at all, but at least we're letting each other know.

kooky panda
11-06-12, 10:13 AM
I had my breeding time change on me while trying to get the pumpkin. I called out kooky because she had posted getting a pumpkin after the time expired (like I did) and a few hours later my pumpkin was gone and so was her post. Yes, she later posted what we see in this thread but her first post is nowhere to be seen and no one has said anything about why it was removed.

I did send TL an email with all of my information and after five days I got an email back apologizing for the delay in response and they asked if I still needed any help. Seriously?!? I don't have my pumpkin so yes, I obviously still need help.

I am not going to wish something like this happens to you or anyone....that really sucked and I don't want for anyone else to feel that frustrated. This forum is supposed to be a place to help each other out, not call one another names or attack people. Everyone's game is different...what they do and how they do it is all different. I'm a level 75 player and I don't have a diamond dragon. Someone posted they have one but because I don't have one means they're lying? How does that make any sense?

If we don't post what we are seeing, how is TL supposed to know there is a problem? They don't answer quickly, if at all, but at least we're letting each other know.

My post was never removed. Post 11 was my original post and post 25 was me correcting post 11.

Here is the thread

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38251-What-happened-to-my-pumpkin&p=434376&viewfull=1#post434376