PDA

View Full Version : Kinda atuck please help

jenking04
11-05-12, 10:52 AM
So i just started playing castle story and i like it so far. But i am kinda stuck i have 3 quest right now waiting for me to complete them. The first one is a view to the north. But in my expanded area i have no rocks to mine to get the materials i need to make the wisp lantern. The second one is magnifying matrix and again cant et all the materials i need to craft it. the last one is A local market. I have the blocks and beams i need but i cant get the glue without the potion shop. The potion shop is locked as a goal How can i complete this goals and move on?? Any help would be great thanks.

kattybell
11-05-12, 10:53 AM
Try expanding to the tree lady, doing that will unlock the potion shop.

jenking04
11-05-12, 10:56 AM
Thats what i have been trying to do but need 5 wisp lanterns and dont have the materials i need to make them unless i have a rock to mive to get the ores

sweetstuff525
11-05-12, 11:00 AM
Thats what i have been trying to do but need 5 wisp lanterns and dont have the materials i need to make them unless i have a rock to mive to get the ores

You could buy rocks

jenking04
11-05-12, 11:02 AM
Your a life saver i didnt know you could buy rocks thank you so much. I havve been looking at my ipod for days trying to figure out how to fix it.

maguar
11-05-12, 12:25 PM
If you can afford a sparkling mine buy it. Every 4 hours you can collect from it. You get multiple stone plus a chance for coal, iron ore, silver ore, jewels and earth wisps.

veinpopper
11-05-12, 05:21 PM
This answers my question too!

pamflo
11-08-12, 11:58 PM
hi i need help pls...how can i make wisp lantern? it say locked by goal? i cant expand my castle because i cant make wisp lantern
tq

midnightmeerkat
11-09-12, 12:51 AM
hi i need help pls...how can i make wisp lantern? it say locked by goal? i cant expand my castle because i cant make wisp lantern
tq

You probably have some quests you need to complete first.

maguar
11-09-12, 01:09 AM
You need to finish the following quests:

Search the South East
A Cursed Scholar
Book Bound
The Cover
The Lost Pages
Book of Spells
The Royal Scholar
The Royal Tower
A View to the North

landa001
11-13-12, 08:59 AM
Stuck As Well.......
I just started playing Castle Story and quickly reached leve1 10. I am trying to expand and I needed 3 Wisp Lanterns. Well it allowed me to make 2 of the 3 and when I go to craft the 3 Wisp Lantern its "blanked" out in gray and does nto allow me to craft the 3 Wisp Lantern. Also I can no long collect on my farm animals says I have no place to put them and I have reached the limit. So what do I do now? I can expand without the 3rd Wisp Lantern. If I can get this figured out soon, I am just going to delete the game altogather.

angiesplace99
11-13-12, 09:11 AM
Stuck As Well.......
I just started playing Castle Story and quickly reached leve1 10. I am trying to expand and I needed 3 Wisp Lanterns. Well it allowed me to make 2 of the 3 and when I go to craft the 3 Wisp Lantern its "blanked" out in gray and does nto allow me to craft the 3 Wisp Lantern. Also I can no long collect on my farm animals says I have no place to put them and I have reached the limit. So what do I do now? I can expand without the 3rd Wisp Lantern. If I can get this figured out soon, I am just going to delete the game altogather.

Have you made enough earth wisps to put together your wisp lantern? I'm new too, and it took me a little while to figure out that items build upon one another. I think it takes 3 earth wisps plus something else to make 1 wisp lantern.

Once you start using recipes, your farm animal materials will be used. I believe once you reach an inventory of 99 for a particular item, you can no longer collect, however, I think you still get coins or something.

maguar
11-13-12, 11:10 AM
Do you actually have 3 earth wisps? If you dont it won't let you craft a lantern. You can craft the earth wisps in the workshop using coal.

If you have 99 of an item you get $15 instead of the item. Angiesplace is right that you can craft items in the kitchen. You won't be able to build that though until you've expanded to ivy and built the potion shop. You can also craft decorations in the workshop.