PDA

View Full Version : New Game from TL????

doobert
11-05-12, 09:31 AM
Yes...that is correct, I've had the new TL game for over a day now!!! Its called "Force Close Story". Anyone else get it?

sweetstuff525
11-05-12, 09:32 AM
Yeah I have it in pet shop story

salinho
11-05-12, 09:44 AM
Yes...that is correct, I've had the new TL game for over a day now!!! Its called "Force Close Story". Anyone else get it?

Hahahah! Sorry. I know this isn't really funny, but...

buttrluv
11-05-12, 09:46 AM
Hilarious. I uninstalled pet shop because of the force close thing.

doobert
11-05-12, 09:49 AM
Yeah I've had a total of about 2 days to get the LE dragons because of not even being able to open DS for the past 2 weeks.....yay me!!!:D

salinho
11-05-12, 09:49 AM
This really sucks. :/

doobert
11-05-12, 09:51 AM
BTW....mods...please dont post "Try uninstalling DS and restarting your phone". Seems like that is the answer you guys post for every problem...and it doesnt work...

salinho
11-05-12, 10:33 AM
BTW....mods...please dont post "Try uninstalling DS and restarting your phone". Seems like that is the answer you guys post for every problem...and it doesnt work...
Got atoothache? Try reinstalling DS, restaring your device, throwing your device iut the window, or growing an extra leg! If it still doesn't help, e-mail team lava support at support@teamlava.idon'tknowwhatthedomainis.com. If all else fails, go see a dentist and a adopt a baby kitten.

Adopt a baby kitten! Or a baby koala.

iSleepyPanda
11-05-12, 11:39 AM
Got atoothache? Try reinstalling DS, restaring your device, throwing your device iut the window, or growing an extra leg! If it still doesn't help, e-mail team lava support at support@teamlava.idon'tknowwhatthedomainis.com. If all else fails, go see a dentist and a adopt a baby kitten.

Adopt a baby kitten! Or a baby koala.

I've tried all of the above and it still doesn't help. Although the extra leg does come in handy sometimes lol.

Seriously, I deal with the force close issue on every login that it's now become part of the game for me. *sigh*

doobert
11-05-12, 11:51 AM
Sorry for the misinformation everyone....I found out what the problem was....My Dragon Story Shortcut was somehow linked to Team Lava's "Force Close" App.

pinkster73
11-05-12, 11:52 AM
I don't think I'd like to try this game. Sounds frustrating.

doobert
11-05-12, 12:14 PM

VERY....to say the least, especially if your using an android phone

salinho
11-05-12, 12:48 PM
I've tried all of the above and it still doesn't help. Although the extra leg does come in handy sometimes lol.

Seriously, I deal with the force close issue on every login that it's now become part of the game for me. *sigh*

The thing about the extra leg is that shops seldom sell the shoes in threesomes. Usually just pairs. So discriminatory!! XD

Yah, sometimes the appmjust closes on me. But not very frequently...

11-05-12, 05:30 PM
Mine force closes or just crashes constantly. If i stop and clear the cache and turn my phone off and back on about every 15 to 20 min it is not so bad but then you have the waatching time and stopping, etc. It is better to pick where you will be interrupted though. I also use aandroid. Is anyone else having trouble with things not being there. I mean you open and only half your habitats are there and none of the dragons or the dragons will be there and none of the habitats. Mine has been doing it about 2 or 4 days. Now it is doing it when i go to my neighbors.

11-05-12, 05:35 PM
Mine force closes or just crashes constantly. If i stop and clear the cache and turn my phone off and back on about every 15 to 20 min it is not so bad but then you have the waatching time and stopping, etc. It is better to pick where you will be interrupted though. I also use aandroid. Is anyone else having trouble with things not being there. I mean you open and only half your habitats are there and none of the dragons or the dragons will be there and none of the habitats. Mine has been doing it about 2 or 4 days. Now it is doing it when i go to my neighbors.

What do you think guys, if we give a suggestion to TL, the new games is FORCE CLOSE STORY!!!! Will be Fun right

[S8] Elsa
11-05-12, 05:46 PM
Thanks for reporting this. Clever jokes! Please try the basic troubleshooting first (they're important, even if they don't seem that way) and follow up with your device and game version if this doesn't correct it for you. :)

Troubleshooting steps:
1. Force close and restart your app.
2. Restart your device.

salinho
11-05-12, 05:57 PM
Thanks for reporting this. Clever jokes! Please try the basic troubleshooting first (they're important, even if they don't seem that way) and follow up with your device and game version if this doesn't correct it for you. :)

Troubleshooting steps:
2. Restart your device.

I don't think those remedies have sorted them out, though... E-mail support might be best!

lylahmae
11-05-12, 07:04 PM
FCS is the best! I love this game!

pinkster73
11-05-12, 07:10 PM
FCS is the best! I love this game!

And it's available on Android!

lylahmae
11-05-12, 07:13 PM
And it's available on Android!

And there is no tap to manage!

doobert
11-06-12, 05:46 AM

Troubleshooting steps:
2. Restart your device.

Really? I havent even been able to open the app for 2 days now...I think everyone having a problem has tried your suggestion numerous times to no avail. How about the TL programmers force close their computers, restart them, and actually try fixing the problem...or at least wait to release games until they actually work on Android...I never thought it would take me 2 days to hatch a fire dragon. I've spent countless gold speeding up breeding and hatching to get an LE dragon, and of course the last 2 days I havent even had the chance to try and get one because of Force Close Story. Best 800 GOLD i ever spent!!! BTW I have an X2...not that it matters.

doobert
11-06-12, 11:44 AM
Ok...3 days since I've even been able to open the App....all other Tl games work fine. Whats going on with this????

Horntail21
11-06-12, 01:36 PM
how about the tl programmers force close their computers, restart them, and actually try fixing the problem

lol :)

doobert
11-07-12, 05:07 AM
Awesome!!! 4th day of playing force close story. Way to go TL, you guys rock!!!

pinkster73
11-07-12, 07:08 AM
Awesome!!! 4th day of playing force close story. Way to go TL, you guys rock!!!

Visiting neighbors is fast in that game, so thats a plus. :p