PDA

View Full Version : Breeding question

nubs63
11-05-12, 07:04 AM
Hello. I just started playing Dragon Story a few days ago. I am trying to do the quests, but am running into a bit of a snag. It might be a really good thing, I don't know yet. So I was going for the Fruitful dragon quest and bred my air and forest dragons, but I got a fairy. I looked it up and forums said rare so I thought it was cool. I tried again, another fairy. So I decided to try for the fire and air hybrid quest instead. Breed time is 14 hrs. I looked that up and it is the Eagle dragon, which is not the quest. Am I just extremely lucky or is there a hint to breed commons when you want them? Thank you.

sulphur1267
11-05-12, 09:01 AM
Nope, there isn't a trick, it's just luck. The same thing happened to me when I first started, but now I have a really hard time getting rares. So enjoy the ones you get early!

nubs63
11-05-12, 09:08 AM
Thanks. I figured I couldn't get too upset over something labelled rare. Probably getting a lot more coins from my fairies than I would from the quest reward anyway.

nubs63
11-05-12, 12:13 PM
Thank you!

salinho
11-05-12, 12:50 PM
Thanks. I figured I couldn't get too upset over something labelled rare. Probably getting a lot more coins from my fairies than I would from the quest reward anyway.

True! And you'll get a fruitful (tons of them) eventually. Goals are useful for quick money and experience though. ;)

nubs63
11-05-12, 09:16 PM
Good to know. I just tried again for firestorm quest and got my 2nd life dragon. Fun stuff.

CyndersTears
11-05-12, 09:58 PM
yeah, you got lucky. I got Fairy, too, but somehow with fire and air O-o' I think i used Life though.. and it took a LOONG time to get my new infinity... got it less then a week ago, and about all of that was breeding, hatching, and evolving.. and now breeding again, just got a Quetzal, took about 5 minutes of breeding and hatching forests T_T

BTW, SAVE THE FAIRY. DON'T SELL IT. It'll be used when you get Wizard to also get infinity, but it'll take a while.

nubs63
11-06-12, 12:34 AM
Congrats on your infinity. I just got my fruitful! Don't worry I am not going to sell any rarest until I know what I am doing. I do not want to regret my decision later.