12-02-10, 03:56 PM
> Subject: Where is my food I've been cooking for two days
> From: donrebel@hotmail.com
> Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 22:50:24 +0000
> To: donrebel@hotmail.com
>
> I like your game but it's got some faults

> I have been cooking roast chicken for two days
> I stored one of my cupboards with the chicken on and it took 4000+ portions and I can't find it anymore
> Now I have lot the will to play it and I know a few of my friends that play the game and they say the same thing
>
> And can we have some more things to put on the menu
> And some realistic cooking times two or three days for apple pie are you sure?
>
> I'm a chef and the times are not accurate some let get real thanks
>
> I play all your games and you need to have more updates for farm, city, and restaurant stories please
> My I'd is rebel007

Unregistered
12-02-10, 04:57 PM
> Subject: Where is my food I've been cooking for two days
> From: donrebel@hotmail.com
> Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 22:50:24 +0000
> To: donrebel@hotmail.com
>
> I like your game but it's got some faults

> I have been cooking roast chicken for two days
> I stored one of my cupboards with the chicken on and it took 4000+ portions and I can't find it anymore
> Now I have lot the will to play it and I know a few of my friends that play the game and they say the same thing
>
> And can we have some more things to put on the menu
> And some realistic cooking times two or three days for apple pie are you sure?
>
> I'm a chef and the times are not accurate some let get real thanks
>
> I play all your games and you need to have more updates for farm, city, and restaurant stories please
> My I'd is rebel007

Putting items such as stoves, ovens, grills and serving counters into storage while they have food on them will result in your food disappearing. The same thing will happen if you put a table into storage that had a tip on it, you will lost the tip.

Realistic cooking times? Are you serious? It is a game. If everything on the game cooked for the same amount of time as in real life the game wouldn't work. You couldn't put something on to cook overnight, or while you are at work for the day. We dont need to "get real", it is just a game afterall, and I am quite happy to immerse myself in it and escape reality. For all I care they could make popcorn take 3 days to cook. Why dont they just call them "recipe 1" and "recipe 2", that way people cant complain that cooking times aren't real enough.

But yes, we do need new recipes. But instead teamlava just keep putting out new games, in an attempt to lure in new customers, rather than focussing on the satisfaction of current customers.