PDA

View Full Version : More than 3 gems per day now?

tilefish
11-05-12, 12:47 AM
Dear all, I just realised that i can send more than 3 Gems now.. did they change the setting?? Just wanna find out more about this.

I do hope they can change this setting, as I really wanted to return the favor whenever my neighbours who helped me. Its a nice gesture as well yes?

What do you think of this?

kooky panda
11-05-12, 06:08 AM
I am only able to send out 3 gems. I believe there may of been a little glitch with the gifting earlier.

yupiyupigumgum
11-08-12, 07:43 AM
I am only able to send out 3 gems. I believe there may of been a little glitch with the gifting earlier.

That's a sweet glitch. Hope TL won't try to fix it

perit
11-08-12, 10:40 AM
I am sorry I missed this! I have three neighbors with whom I exchange gems with daily. I wish I could have had a chance to give back to a few other neighbors who have gifted me a gem from time to time.

StephanieGe
11-09-12, 10:01 PM
Hmmmmm. . . Well, I have the opposite problem. I am receiving four and five gems a day, but can only gift three, so I am accumulating IUO's.

tilefish
11-10-12, 10:55 AM
Hmmmmm. . . Well, I have the opposite problem. I am receiving four and five gems a day, but can only gift three, so I am accumulating IUO's.

hahaha.. I also working on IUO tactics too. :) I realized my more than 3 gems that day is just the system error for the game that day only. :'(